On Sunday, A.J. Dillon and the Green Bay Packers visit the Chicago Bears at Soldier Field. Here's some insights and tips around Dillon's rushing prop bets. Watch Dillon's Packers take on the Bears on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
A.J. Dillon Rushing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
A.J. Dillon Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Dillon has averaged 4.5 rushing attempts per game, 3.0 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (7.5).
- Dillon has recorded more than 7.5 rushing attempts in one of 10 games this season (10% of his opportunities).
- Dillon has averaged 4.0 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (8.5).
- In only zero of one game this year, Dillon achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Dillon has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (8.5 rushing attempts) in just 10% of his games (one of 10 games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Dillon is set at 31.5 yards. That's 7.6 more than his season average of 23.9.
- In 10% of his games this season (one of 10 matchups), Dillon has put up more than 31.5 rushing yards.
- Dillon's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 35.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 11.6 on average.
- Dillon has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only zero out of one time (0%).
- In only one game this season (10%), Dillon, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 35.5.
Powered By Data Skrive