A.J. Brown and the Tennessee Titans host the Chicago Bears on Sunday at Nissan Stadium. Here's a look at Brown's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. You can watch Brown's performance play out for the Titans against the Bears on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
A.J. Brown Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
A.J. Brown Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Brown's per-game rushing attempts average (0.0) is 0.5 less rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Brown has yet to carry the ball more than 0.5 times in a game through five outings this year.
- Brown has averaged 0.5 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Brown has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Brown has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (0.5 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Brown is set at 1.5 yards. That is 1.5 fewer than his season average of 0.0.
- Brown has yet to rush for more than 1.5 yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Brown's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 1.7 yards, which he's fallen short of by 1.7 on average.
- Brown has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Brown has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (1.7 yards).
Powered By Data Skrive