A.J. Brown and the Tennessee Titans visit the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Brown's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Brown's Titans take on the Bengals at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
A.J. Brown Rushing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
A.J. Brown Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Brown's per-game rushing attempts average (0.0) is 0.5 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Brown has yet to carry the ball more than 0.5 times in a game through four outings this season.
- Brown's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.5 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Brown has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Brown has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (0.5 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Brown's 0.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 2.5 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Brown has yet to rush for more than 2.5 yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Brown has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (1.5) by 1.5 yards.
- Brown has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Brown has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (1.5 yards).
Powered By Data Skrive