A.J. Brown and the Tennessee Titans host the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at Nissan Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Brown's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch how Brown's performance plays out when the Titans face off against the Steelers on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
A.J. Brown Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
A.J. Brown Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Brown's per-game rushing attempts average (0.0) is 0.5 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Brown has yet to carry the ball more than 0.5 times in a game through three outings this year.
- Brown has averaged 0.5 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Brown has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Brown has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (0.5 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Brown's 0.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 0.5 less than Sunday's over/under.
- Brown has not rushed for more than 0.5 yards in a game through three outings this year.
- Brown's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 1.8 yards, which he's fallen short of by 1.8 on average.
- Brown has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Brown has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (1.8 yards).
Powered By Data Skrive