A.J. Brown and the Tennessee Titans host the Houston Texans on Sunday at Nissan Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Brown's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Brown's performance plays out when the Titans face off against the Texans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
A.J. Brown Rushing Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
A.J. Brown Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Brown's per-game rushing attempts average (0.0) is 0.5 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Brown has yet to carry the ball more than 0.5 times in a game through two outings this season.
- Brown's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.5 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Brown has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through two games this year.
- Through two games, Brown has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (0.5 attempts).
- Over his two career matchups against the Texans, Brown averages zero carries per game, 0.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Brown's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this contest at 0.5 attempts, a number he has failed to exceed in two total games against the Texans.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Brown is set at 2.5 yards. That is 2.5 fewer than his season average of 0.0.
- Brown has not run for more than 2.5 yards in a game through two outings this season.
- Brown has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (1.5) by 1.5 yards.
- Brown has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through two games this year.
- Through two games, Brown has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (1.5 yards).
- In his two career matchups against the Texans, Brown averages zero rushing yards per game, 2.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games versus the Texans, Brown has failed to go over this week's prop bet total of 2.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive