A.J. Brown's Tennessee Titans host the Buffalo Bills on Tuesday at Nissan Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Brown's rushing prop bets. You can watch Brown and the Titans play the Bills on CBS at 7:00 PM ET.
A.J. Brown Rushing Prop Bets (10/13/2020)
A.J. Brown Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Brown has averaged 0.0 rushing attempts per game, 0.5 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Brown has not carried the ball more than 0.5 times in a game through one outing this year.
- Brown's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.5 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Brown has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through one game this year.
- Through one game, Brown has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (0.5 attempts).
- Brown finished with zero carries in his only career matchup against the Bills, 0.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Brown's rushing attempts prop bet total for this contest at 0.5 attempts, a number he has failed to surpass in one total game against the Bills.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Tuesday's rushing yards prop bet for Brown is set at 1.5 yards. That's 1.5 less than his season average of 0.0.
- Brown has not run for more than 1.5 yards in a game through one outing this year.
- Brown's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 1.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 1.5 on average.
- Brown has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through one game this year.
- Through one game, Brown has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (1.5 yards).
- Brown's zero rushing yards in his single career matchup against the Bills are 1.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Tuesday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Brown's rushing yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 1.5 yards, a number he has never outdone in one total game against the Bills.
Powered by Data Skrive