A.J. Brown and the Tennessee Titans travel to play the Houston Texans on Sunday at NRG Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Brown's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Houston Texans. Watch Brown's performance play out for the Titans against the Texans on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
A.J. Brown Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
A.J. Brown Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Brown is averaging 70.9 receiving yards per game, 10.6 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (81.5).
- In 46.2% of his games this year (six out of 13), Brown has put up more than 81.5 receiving yards.
- Brown's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 74.8 per game. He is averaging 3.9 less per game than that average.
- In only six of his 13 games (46.2%), Brown has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only six of his 13 games (46.2%), Brown has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 74.8 yards.
- Brown's 98 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Texans are 16.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Brown has outperformed Sunday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 81.5 yards two times in three career games against the Texans.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Brown has averaged 0.8 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.3 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 69.2% of his games this year (nine out of 13), Brown has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Brown has grabbed 0.3 more receiving touchdowns (0.8 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- 69.2% of the time this season (nine of 13 contests), Brown has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In nine of his 13 games (69.2%), Brown has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Brown's 1.3 receiving touchdowns per game over his three career matchups against the Texans are 0.8 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Brown has surpassed Sunday's projected receiving touchdowns total of 0.5 touchdowns three times in three total games against the Texans.
Powered By Data Skrive