On Sunday, A.J. Brown and the Tennessee Titans travel to play the Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field. Here's some insights and tips around Brown's receiving prop bets. You can watch Brown and the Titans take on the Packers on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
A.J. Brown Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
A.J. Brown Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Brown is averaging 73.3 receiving yards per game, 6.2 fewer than the over/under of 79.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In six out of 12 games this season (50%), Brown has collected more than 79.5 receiving yards.
- Brown's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 74.4 per game. He is averaging 1.1 fewer per game than that average.
- Brown has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In half of his contests, Brown has hit the over on his average receiving yards prop bet of 74.4.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Brown has pulled down 0.8 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.3 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In nine out of 12 games this year (75%), Brown has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Brown has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He typically has gone over that value as he has pulled down 0.8 touchdowns per game, 0.3 more than his average prop.
- In 75% of his games (nine of 12), Brown has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 75% of his games (nine of 12 opportunities), Brown has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5).
Powered By Data Skrive