A.J. Brown and the Tennessee Titans host the Detroit Lions on Sunday at Nissan Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Brown receiving props. You can watch Brown's performance play out for the Titans against the Lions on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
A.J. Brown Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
A.J. Brown Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Brown is averaging 75.9 receiving yards per game, 7.6 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (83.5).
- In five of 11 games this year (45.5%), Brown has collected more than 83.5 receiving yards.
- Brown's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 73.4 per game. He has collected 2.5 more per game than that average.
- Brown has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in six of his 11 games (54.5%).
- In 54.5% of his games (six of 11 opportunities), Brown has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (73.4).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Brown's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.8 -- is 0.3 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 72.7% of his games this season (eight out of 11), Brown has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Brown has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He often has surpassed that number as he has grabbed 0.8 touchdowns per game, 0.3 more than his average prop.
- In 72.7% of his games (eight out of 11), Brown has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In eight of his 11 games (72.7%), Brown has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
Powered By Data Skrive