A.J. Brown and the Tennessee Titans hit the field against the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday on the road at TIAA Bank Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Brown's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Brown and the Titans take on the Jaguars on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
A.J. Brown Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
A.J. Brown Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Brown is averaging 72.3 receiving yards per game, 6.2 less than the over/under of 78.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In five out of 10 games this year (50%), Brown has put up more than 78.5 receiving yards.
- Brown's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 72.9 per game. He averages 0.6 less per game than that average.
- Brown has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In half of his outings, Brown has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 72.9.
- Brown's 69.5 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Jaguars are 9.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Brown has surpassed Sunday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 78.5 yards one time in two total games against the Jaguars.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Brown has collected 0.8 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.3 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In seven out of 10 games this season (70%), Brown has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Brown has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He often has gone over that number as he has pulled down 0.8 touchdowns per game, 0.3 more than his average prop.
- In 70% of his games (seven out of 10), Brown has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 70% of his games (seven of 10 opportunities), Brown has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5).
- Brown averages 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Jaguars, the same as his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Brown has eclipsed Sunday's prop bet receiving touchdowns total of 0.5 touchdowns one time in two career games against the Jaguars.
Powered By Data Skrive