A.J. Brown and the Tennessee Titans square off against the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at home at Nissan Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Brown's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Brown's Titans square off with the Browns at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
A.J. Brown Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
A.J. Brown Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Brown is averaging 70.7 receiving yards per game, 7.8 fewer than the over/under of 78.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 44.4% of his games this year (four out of nine), Brown has totaled more than 78.5 receiving yards.
- Brown's season average of 70.7 receiving yards per game is 1.4 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 72.1.
- In only four of his nine games (44.4%), Brown has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 44.4% of his games (four out of nine chances), Brown has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (72.1).
- Brown is averaging 100 yards per game in his last one outing against the Browns, 21.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (78.5).
- Brown has exceeded Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 78.5 yards one time in one career game against the Browns.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Brown has pulled down 0.9 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.4 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In seven out of nine games this year (77.8%), Brown has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Brown has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He typically has gone over that value as he has caught 0.9 touchdowns per game, 0.4 more than his average prop.
- 77.8% of the time this year (seven of nine outings), Brown has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In seven of his nine games (77.8%), Brown has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his one career matchup against the Browns, Brown scored zero receiving touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Brown has failed to go over this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one career game against the Browns.
Powered By Data Skrive