A.J. Brown's Tennessee Titans visit the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Brown's receiving prop bets. Watch Brown's Titans face off against the Colts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
A.J. Brown Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
A.J. Brown Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Brown is averaging 67.3 receiving yards per game, 4.2 fewer than the over/under of 71.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 37.5% of his games this season (three of eight), Brown has put up more than 71.5 receiving yards.
- Brown's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 72.1 per game. He is averaging 4.8 fewer per game than that average.
- Brown has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just three of his eight games (37.5%).
- In only 37.5% of his games (three of eight chances), Brown has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (72.1).
- Brown's 30.3 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Colts are 41.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Brown's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 71.5 yards, a number he has never outperformed in three total games against the Colts.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Brown's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.9 -- is 0.4 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In six out of eight games this year (75%), Brown has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Brown has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He typically has outperformed that value as he has pulled down 0.9 touchdowns per game, 0.4 more than his average prop.
- 75% of the time this year (six out of eight outings), Brown has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 75% of his games (six of eight opportunities), Brown has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5).
- Brown's zero receiving touchdowns per game over his three career matchups against the Colts are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three career games against the Colts, Brown has failed to surpass this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive