A.J. Brown and the Tennessee Titans visit the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Brown's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Baltimore Ravens. You can watch Brown's performance play out for the Titans against the Ravens on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
A.J. Brown Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
A.J. Brown Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Brown is averaging 68.0 receiving yards per game, 0.5 fewer than the over/under of 68.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 42.9% of his games this year (three of seven), Brown has put up more than 68.5 receiving yards.
- Brown's season average of 68.0 receiving yards per game is 4.5 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 72.5.
- Brown has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just three of his seven games (42.9%).
- In just 42.9% of his games (three of seven opportunities), Brown has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (72.5).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Brown has collected 0.9 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.4 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In five out of seven games this season (71.4%), Brown has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Brown has pulled down 0.4 more receiving touchdowns (0.9 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- 71.4% of the time this year (five out of seven outings), Brown has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In five of his seven games (71.4%), Brown has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
Powered By Data Skrive