The Washington Football Team (5-7) are an underdog by 3.0 points as they try to keep their three-game winning streak going in a matchup against the San Francisco 49ers (5-7) on Sunday, December 13, 2020 at State Farm Stadium. An over/under of 43.5 is set in the contest.
How To Watch
Time: 4:25 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
San Francisco has hit the over six times in six opportunities at home this year.
49ers vs Football Team Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
San Francisco vs Washington: Last 5 Meetings
San Francisco holds a 4-1 advantage over Washington in the past five matchups between these two teams. Washington has a 1-0 record against the spread in those games against San Francisco. San Francisco scored 96 points in those five outings compared to Washington's 56.
49ers vs Football Team: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- San Francisco is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three contests.
- San Francisco has hit the over three times in the last three contests.
- San Francisco's total over the last three games is 3.5 points more than the 43.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Washington has gone 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall in their last three outcomes.
- Washington has gone under the total two times in their last three outcomes.
- Washington's total over the last three games is 1.5 points fewer than the 43.5 total given for this matchup.
- San Francisco's games have gone over 43.5 points eight times this season 66.7% of matchups).
- Washington has played six games this year that finished with a point total above 43.5 points (50% of its outings).
- The two teams combine to score 45.8 points per game, 2.3 more points than this matchup's total.
- Opponents of these two teams score 45.7 combined points per game, 2.2 more points than this contest's total.
- San Francisco's matchups this year have an average point total of 47.8, 4.3 more points than this game's over/under.
- Washington's contests this season have a 43.7-point average over/under, 0.2 more points than this game's point total.
49ers Betting Insights
- San Francisco has compiled a losing 5-7 record against the spread this season.
- Most of San Francisco's games this year -- 12 out of 12 -- have hit the over (100%).
- San Francisco turns the ball over 1.8 times per game, just 0.6 more turnovers per game than the 1.2 Washington forces on average.
- San Francisco has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 3-1 record overall when it turns the ball over 1.8 times or less.
- This season, Washington has a 3-0-1 record against the spread and a 3-1 record overall when it forces at least 1.2 turnovers.
- San Francisco's record against the spread in home games this year is just 1-5, and its record at home overall is 1-5.
Washington Betting Insights
- Washington has put together a 6-5-1 record against the spread this season.
- Washington has a losing ATS record of 0-1 when playing as at least 3.0-point underdogs.
- Most of Washington's games this year -- six out of 12 -- have finished underthe point total (50%).
- Washington turns the ball over 1.5 times per game, just 0.1 more turnovers per game than the 1.4 San Francisco forces on average.
- Washington is 5-2-1 against the spread and 5-3 overall when it turns the ball over 1.5 or fewer times.
- When it forces 1.4 or more turnovers, San Francisco has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 3-1 record overall.
- Washington is an even 3-3 against the spread in away games this year, and is 2-4 overall on the road.
K'Waun Williams: Questionable (Ankle),
Kevin Givens: Out (Not Injury Related),
Hroniss Grasu: Out (Knee),
Emmanuel Moseley: Doubtful (Hamstring),
Tom Compton: Out (Concussion),
D.J. Jones: Doubtful (Ankle)
Morgan Moses: Questionable (Groin),
Ryan Anderson: Questionable (Knee),
Brandon Scherff: Questionable (Calf),
David Sharpe: Questionable (Knee),
Antonio Gibson: Out (Toe)
Powered By Data Skrive