The Miami Dolphins (1-3) are 8.5-point underdogs on Sunday, October 11, 2020 against the San Francisco 49ers (2-2). The over/under is set at 48.0.
How To Watch
Time: 4:05 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
49ers vs Dolphins Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
49ers vs Dolphins: Last 5 Meetings
Miami holds an edge against San Francisco in the last five matchups between these two squads, recording a 3-2 record in those games. San Francisco outscored Miami 98-82 in those five head-to-head matchups.
49ers vs Dolphins: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- San Francisco is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over the last three contests.
- San Francisco has hit the over three times in their last three outcomes.
- The 49ers average total over the last three games is 3.3 points fewer than the 48.0 total listed for this matchup.
- Miami has gone 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall over their last three games.
- The under has been the norm for Miami. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three games.
- The Dolphins have averaged a total of 52.3 combined points over their last three games, 4.3 greater than this game's over/under of 48.0.
- None of San Francisco's games have gone over 48.0 points this season.
- Miami has played two games this year that ended with a point total over 48.0 points (50% of its outings).
- The two teams combine to score 50 points per game, 2.0 more points than this matchup's point total.
- These two teams surrender a combined 41.8 points per game, 6.2 fewer points than this contest's total.
- The average point total in 49ers contests this year is 44.5, 3.5 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- Dolphins outings this season have a 47.2-point average over/under, 0.8 fewer points than this game's point total.
49ers Betting Insights
- San Francisco has a 2-2 record against the spread.
- Most of San Francisco's games this year -- four out of four -- have hit the over (100%).
- This season, the Dolphins have forced an average of 1.2 turnovers per game compared to the 1 time 49ers have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1 time or fewer this season, San Francisco is 2-1 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- Miami's record this season when they force more than 1.2 turnovers: 1-0 ATS, 1-0 overall
- San Francisco has just a 0-2 record against the spread at home this year, and is 0-2 overall in home games.
Dolphins Betting Insights
- Most of Miami's games this year -- three out of four -- have not gone over the point total (75%).
- Miami has compiled a 2-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Dolphins have turned the ball over 1.2 times per game this season, while the 49ers have averaged 1.2 takeaways per contest.
- When Miami turns the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, they are 1-1 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- When they force more than 1.2 turnovers in a game this season, San Francisco is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall.
- Miami is an even 1-1 against the spread in away games this year, and is 1-1 overall on the road.
Emmanuel Moseley: Out (Concussion),
Ahkello Witherspoon: Questionable (Hamstring),
Dontae Johnson: Out (Groin),
Raheem Mostert: Questionable (Knee),
Ezekiel Ansah: Out (Biceps),
K'Waun Williams: Out (Knee),
Deebo Samuel: Questionable (Illness)
Shaq Lawson: Out (Shoulder),
Durham Smythe: Out (Knee),
Jakeem Grant: Questionable (Illness)
Powered By Data Skrive