The Xavier Musketeers (8-1) are slightly favored (by 2.5 points) to continue a seven-game home winning streak when they host the Seton Hall Pirates (6-4) on Wednesday, December 30, 2020 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 143.5.
Xavier vs Seton Hall Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Xavier and Seton Hall
Xavier and Seton Hall Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Zach Freemantle leads the Musketeers in points and rebounds. He puts up 16.3 points per game while tacking on 7.6 rebounds.
- The team is led in assists by Paul Scruggs' 6.7 per game.
- The 3.1 three-pointers Nate Johnson hits per game are a team-high mark for the Musketeers.
- Xavier's steals leader is Scruggs, who collects 2.0 per game. Dieonte Miles leads the team averaging 1.2 blocks a game.
Seton Hall Leaders
- The Pirates leader in scoring is Sandro Mamukelashvili with 18.2 points per game. He also adds 6.7 rebounds per game and 3.3 assists per game.
- When it comes to Seton Hall leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Jared Rhoden with 7.6 rebounds per game and Shavar Reynolds Jr. with 5.0 assists per game.
- The Pirates are led by Myles Cale from long distance -- he hits 2.0 shots from downtown per game.
- Reynolds is at the top of Seton Hall's steals hierarchy with 2.0 steals per game and Ike Obiagu leads the squad in blocks with 3.3 per game.
Xavier vs Seton Hall: Last 4 Meetings
Xavier and Seton Hall have split their last four games 2-2. Neither team holds an advantage against the spread in those head-to-head meetings, with the series knotted up at 1-1 ATS.
Xavier vs Seton Hall (Last 4 Games)
- The Musketeers score 10.7 more points per game (81.6) than the Pirates give up (70.9).
- When Xavier scores more than 70.9 points, it is 7-0 overall and 5-0 against the spread.
- When Seton Hall allows more than 81.6 points, it is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- The Pirates' 76.7 points per game are 8.3 more points than the 68.4 the Musketeers give up.
- Seton Hall has gone 6-3 overall and 7-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 68.4 points.
- Xavier is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall when it allows more than 76.7 points.
- The Musketeers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 118 points this season (13.2 points per game on average), and the Pirates have put up 58 more points than their opponents on the year (5.8 per game).
- The Musketeers and the Pirates are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (38.6 and 34.7 boards per game, respectively).
- Xavier is 3-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Seton Hall is 3-2 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Musketeers and the Pirates are evenly matched on the offensive boards this season, with the teams averaging 8.8 and 8.9 offensive rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Pirates are 3-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Musketeers are 3-2 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Xavier finds nightly success on the glass with an average rebounding margin of +3.3 rebounds per game. Seton Hall struggles in comparison averaging a margin of -1.