A game after he put up 26 points in a 94-83 win over Georgetown, Greg Williams Jr. leads the Saint John's (NY) Red Storm (6-4) on the road against the Xavier Musketeers (8-2) as 6.5-point underdogs. The matchup, which starts at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 6, 2021, airs on CBS Sports. The matchup has an over/under of 155 points.
Xavier vs Saint John's (NY) Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Xavier and Saint John's (NY)
Xavier and Saint John's (NY) Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 6.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
|Saint John's (NY)
- The Musketeers points and rebounds leader is Zach Freemantle. He contributes 16.7 points per game and grabs 7.7 rebounds.
- The team is led in assists by Paul Scruggs' 6.8 per game.
- Nate Johnson is the top three-point shooter for the Musketeers, hitting 2.8 per game.
- The Musketeers steals leader is Scruggs, who averages 1.9 per game. Dieonte Miles leads the team averaging 1.2 blocks a contest.
Saint John's (NY) Leaders
- Julian Champagnie holds the top Red Storm spot in two categories: scoring (20.3 points per game) and rebounding (7.5 rebounds per game).
- Posh Alexander puts in work dishing out assists and is Saint John's (NY)'s assist leader with 4.2 per game.
- The 2.0 three-pointers Champagnie makes per game are a team-high mark for the Red Storm.
- Alexander is at the top of Saint John's (NY)'s steals hierarchy with 2.4 steals per game and Champagnie leads the squad in blocks with 1.0 per game.
Xavier vs Saint John's (NY): Last 4 Meetings
Xavier has a 4-0 record in the last four games against Saint John's (NY). The Musketeers have a 1-0-1 record against the spread in those contests with the Red Storm.
Xavier vs Saint John's (NY) (Last 4 Games)
- The Musketeers put up just 0.1 fewer points per game (80.2) than the Red Storm allow (80.3).
- Xavier is 3-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall when scoring more than 80.3 points.
- Saint John's (NY) is 2-2 overall and 2-1 against the spread when allowing more than 80.2 points.
- The Red Storm score 12.5 more points per game (82.6) than the Musketeers allow (70.1).
- In games when it scores more than 70.1 points, Saint John's (NY) is 4-0 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
- Xavier's record is 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall when it gives up more than 82.6 points.
- The Musketeers have scored a total of 101 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 10.1 per game), and the Red Storm have out-scored opponents by 23 points on the season (2.3 more per game).
- The Musketeers and the Red Storm are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (37.5 and 36.3 boards per game, respectively).
- Xavier is 3-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Saint John's (NY) is 1-3 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Musketeers average 8.8 offensive boards per game, -2.8 rebounds fewer than the Red Storm.
- When the Red Storm grab the most offensive rebounds they are 2-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Musketeers are 3-2.
- Rebounding has been a pillar for both teams this year. Xavier records an average rebounding margin of +1.7 rebounds per game. Saint John's (NY) averages a margin of +0.5 rebounds.