The Oklahoma Sooners (2-0) visit the Xavier Musketeers (6-0) as 0.5-point favorites after Austin Reaves scored 32 points in the Sooners 82-78 victory over TCU. The matchup airs on FS1 at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 9, 2020. The over/under is set at 69 in the matchup.
Xavier vs Oklahoma Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- Zach Freemantle leads the Musketeers in scoring, putting up 17.2 points per game.
- Xavier is led in rebounding by Jason Carter's 7.8 rebounds per game and assisting by Paul Scruggs' 7.0 assists per game .
- The 2.5 three-pointers Nate Johnson knocks down per game are a team-high mark for the Musketeers.
- The Musketeers steals leader is Johnson, who averages 1.8 per game. Dieonte Miles leads the team averaging 1.4 blocks a contest.
- Reaves contributed 14.7 points per game last season while tacking on 3.0 assists.
- Brady Manek collected 6.2 rebounds per game.
- Umoja Gibson showed out from distance a season ago, hitting 2.8 threes per game.
- Elijah Harkless collected 1.7 steals per game. Kur Kuath averaged 1.5 blocks an outing.
- Last year, the Musketeers averaged just 3.3 more points per game (70.7) than the Sooners gave up (67.4).
- Xavier went 5-0-1 against the spread and 12-5 overall last season when scoring more than 67.4 points.
- Oklahoma went 1-7 against the spread and 3-6 overall last season when allowing more than 70.7 points.
- The Sooners put up only 2.6 more points per game last year (70.2) than the Musketeers gave up to opponents (67.6).
- Oklahoma went 15-4 overall and 10-0 against the spread when it scored more than 67.6 points last season.
- Xavier went 1-9 against the spread and 3-9 overall when it allowed more than 70.2 points last season.
- The Musketeers out-scored their opponents by a total of 99 points last season (3.1 points per game on average), and the Sooners put up 88 more points than their opponents on the year (2.8 per game).
- The Musketeers and the Sooners rebounded at around the same clip, averaging 36 and 33.7 boards per game last season, respectively.
- When Xavier earned the rebounding advantage they were 7-11-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Oklahoma was 5-11.
- The Musketeers averaged 10.5 offensive boards per game, more than the Sooners by 3.4 rebounds per contest last season.
- The Musketeers were 6-14-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Sooners were 8-10 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Xavier found regular success on the glass with an average rebounding margin of +3.5 rebounds per game, and Oklahoma struggled in comparison averaging a margin of -1.3.