Hunter Maldonado leads the Wyoming Cowboys (5-1) into a matchup with the Omaha Mavericks (2-6) after putting up 30 points in a 93-88 win over Utah Valley. The Cowboys are 5.5-point favorites in the game on Thursday, December 17, 2020, which starts at 9:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 69.
Wyoming vs Omaha Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Wyoming and Omaha
Wyoming and Omaha Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 5.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Maldonado leads the Cowboys in assists and rebounds. He dishes out 6.7 assists and 6.7 rebounds per game.
- Wyoming is led in scoring by Marcus Williams' 18.3 points per game.
- The Cowboys are paced by Drake Jeffries from long distance -- he hits 2.7 shots from deep per game.
- Williams leads the team with 1.8 steals per game. Jeremiah Oden collects 0.8 blocks an outing to pace the Cowboys.
- Marlon Ruffin outpaced his teammates on the Mavericks scoring front by putting up 13.4 points per game. He adds 3.0 rebounds and 1.0 assist per game this season.
- When it comes to Omaha leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Matt Pile with 9.5 rebounds per game and Ayo Akinwole with 2.5 assists per game.
- Akinwole paces the Mavericks with a team-high 1.3 made three-pointers per game.
- Nobody on Omaha grabs more steals than Akinwole (1.5 per game) or blocks more shots than Pile (1.0 per game).
- The Cowboys score 86.2 points per game, 7.3 more points than the 78.9 the Mavericks give up.
- Wyoming is 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread when scoring more than 78.9 points.
- In games when Omaha allows more than 86.2 points, it is 0-4 against the spread and 0-4 overall.
- The Mavericks put up an average of 60.2 points per game, 13.5 fewer points than the 73.7 the Cowboys give up to opponents.
- Omaha is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when it scores more than 73.7 points.
- Wyoming has a 5-1 record overall and an ATS record of 5-1 in games when its opponents put up more than 60.2 points.
- The Cowboys have totaled 75 more points than their opponents this season (12.5 per game on average), while the Mavericks have been out-scored by 149 total points (18.7 per game average differential).
- The Cowboys and the Mavericks are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 36.3 and 34.1 rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Cowboys are 2-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Mavericks are 0-5 when they lose the rebounding advantage.
- The Cowboys and the Mavericks grab offensive rebounds at similar rate (9.5 and 9.1 offensive rebounds per game, respectively).
- The Cowboys are 1-0 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Mavericks are 0-4 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Both teams have struggled to gain an advantage on the glass. Wyoming records an average rebounding margin of -1.7 rebounds per game. Omaha averages a margin of -4.5 rebounds.