The Wyoming Cowboys (3-1) hit the court against the Denver Pioneers (1-1) as 8-point favorites on Wednesday, December 9, 2020 at 9:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 67 in the matchup.
Wyoming vs Denver Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- The Cowboys scoring leader is Kenny Foster, who averages 20.0 points per game.
- Wyoming is led in rebounding by Jeremiah Oden's 8.5 rebounds per game and assisting by Hunter Maldonado's 6.5 assists per game .
- Foster makes a team-high 3.0 three-pointers per game for the Cowboys.
- The Cowboys steals leader is Maldonado, who grabs 1.8 per game. Hunter Thompson leads the team averaging 1.3 blocks a contest.
- Jase Townsend was solid last season with 16.8 points and 5.3 rebounds per game.
- Roscoe Eastmond notched 2.8 assists per game.
- Townsend had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He connected on 2.0 shots from deep per game.
- Eastmond grabbed 0.9 steals per game. Tristan Green averaged 0.5 blocks a contest.
Wyoming vs Denver: Last 2 Meetings
Wyoming and Denver have a tied 1-1 record in their last two head-to-head matchups. The Cowboys have a 1-0 record against the spread in those games against the Pioneers.
Wyoming vs Denver (Last 2 Games)
- Last year, the Cowboys scored 62.7 points per game, 13.4 fewer points than the 76.1 the Pioneers allowed.
- When Wyoming scored more than 76.1 points last season, it went 3-0 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- Denver had an 11-9 record against the spread and a 3-23 record overall last season when allowing more than 62.7 points.
- The Pioneers put up an average of 68.9 points per game last year, just one fewer point than the 69.9 the Cowboys allowed.
- Denver put together a 7-0 ATS record and a 4-9 overall record last season in games it scored more than 69.9 points.
- Wyoming had an ATS record of 9-5-1 and a 3-14 record overall last season when its opponents scored more than 68.9 points.
- The Cowboys were out-scored by 238 points last season (7.2 points per game on average), and opponents of the Pioneers have out-scored them by 225 more points on the year (7.2 per game).
- The Cowboys and the Pioneers grabbed rebounds at approximately the same rate last season (26.9 and 31.4 boards per game, respectively).
- The Pioneers were 6-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Cowboys were 13-9-1 when they lost the battle on the glass
- The Cowboys averaged 3.9 offensive rebounds per game, -2.1 rebounds less than the Pioneers.
- The Pioneers were 3-5 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Cowboys were 15-8-1 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Rebounding was a weakness for both teams last year. The Cowboys recorded an average rebounding margin of -8.6 rebounds per game, and the Pioneers averaged a margin of -2.3 rebounds.