A game after he scored 21 points in an 81-67 win over North Dakota, Dae Dae Grant leads the Miami (OH) RedHawks (1-0) on the road against the Wright State Raiders (0-1) on Saturday, December 5, 2020. The RedHawks are underdogs by 3 points in the matchup, which tips at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup's over/under is set at 67.5.
Wright State vs Miami (OH) Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Wright State Leaders
- Loudon Love averaged 15.9 points per game last season and added 9.7 rebounds a contest.
- Jaylon Hall racked up 2.9 assists per game.
- Hall was reliable from downtown a season ago, connecting on 1.1 threes per game.
- Tanner Holden collected 1.3 per game. Love averaged 1.4 blocks a game.
Miami (OH) Leaders
- Dalonte Brown contributed 9.7 points per game last season while also adding 5.3 rebounds.
- Mekhi Lairy dished out 2.8 assists per game.
- A season ago, Isaiah Coleman-Lands connected on 1.8 threes per game.
- Coleman-Lands averaged 0.7 steals per game. Elijah McNamara collected 0.8 blocks a game.
Wright State vs Miami (OH): Last 3 Meetings
Wright State leads the past three matchups 2-1 over Miami (OH). The Raiders have a 2-0 record against the spread in those contests with the RedHawks.
Wright State vs Miami (OH) (Last 3 Games)
- Last year, the Raiders averaged 80.6 points per game, 9.1 more points than the 71.5 the RedHawks gave up.
- Wright State finished with an 11-0 record against the spread and a 21-3 record overall last season when putting up 71.5 points or more.
- Miami (OH) put together a 0-6 record against the spread and went 0-6 overall last season when giving up more than 80.6 points.
- The RedHawks' 70.7 points per game last year were just 0.1 fewer points than the 70.8 the Raiders gave up.
- Miami (OH) had a 5-0 ATS record and went 10-6 overall last season in games it scored more than 70.8 points.
- Wright State had a 10-7 record overall and an ATS record of 3-12 last season when its opponents scored more than 70.7 points.
- The Raiders put up a total of 316 more points than their opponents last year (an average of 9.8 per game), while the RedHawks were out-scored by opponents on average last year (by 25 total points, -0.8 per game).
- The Raiders and the RedHawks collected rebounds at approximately the same clip last season (36.9 and 32.3 boards per game, respectively).
- When Wright State earned the rebounding advantage they were 11-6 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Miami (OH) was 7-11.
- The Raiders collected 10.6 offensive rebounds per game, more than the RedHawks by 2.3 rebounds per game last season.
- When the Raiders grabbed the most offensive rebounds they were 6-9 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the RedHawks were 4-8-1.
- The Raiders found regular success on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +3.1 rebounds per game, and the RedHawks struggled in comparison, averaging a margin of -2.8.