The Green Bay Phoenix (0-6) are heavily favored (-16.5) to stop a six-game losing streak when they visit the Wright State Raiders (4-1) at 2:00 PM ET on Sunday, December 27, 2020 at Nutter Center. The game airs on ESP3. The over/under is 143 in the matchup.
Wright State vs Green Bay Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Wright State and Green Bay
Wright State and Green Bay Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 16.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Wright State Leaders
- Loudon Love leads the Raiders in scoring (15.8 points per game) and rebounding (12.5 rebounds per game).
- Jaylon Hall paces the team with 3.2 assists per game.
- Trey Calvin makes a team-high 1.8 three-pointers per game for the Raiders.
- Calvin leads the team with 1.5 steals per game. Grant Basile collects 1.5 blocks a game to pace Wright State.
Green Bay Leaders
- Josh Jefferson outpaced his teammates on the Phoenix scoring front by putting up 15.3 points per game. He adds 3.7 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game this season.
- PJ Pipes (4.7 rebounds per game) and Lucas Stieber (3.3 assists per game) are the Green Bay leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Pipes averages 2.0 made threes per game to pace the Phoenix.
- Nobody on Green Bay grabs more steals than Stieber (1.3 per game) or blocks more shots than Cem Kirciman (0.6 per game).
Wright State vs Green Bay: Last 4 Meetings
Wright State and Green Bay have a tied 2-2 record in their last four head-to-head matchups. The Phoenix have beat the spread more often than not against the Raiders, holding a 2-0 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
Wright State vs Green Bay (Last 4 Games)
- The Raiders record 79.6 points per contest, just 3.4 fewer points than the 83 the Phoenix allow their opponents.
- Wright State has a 3-0 record overall and a 2-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 83 points.
- Green Bay is 0-4 overall and 0-4 against the spread when giving up more than 79.6 points.
- The Phoenix score an average of 66.2 points per game, only one fewer point than the 67.2 the Raiders allow to opponents.
- Green Bay is 0-0 against the spread and 0-3 overall when it scores more than 67.2 points.
- Wright State has an ATS record of 2-0 and a 3-1 record overall when its opponents score more than 66.2 points.
- The Raiders have out-scored their opponents by a total of 62 points this season (12.4 points per game on average), and opponents of the Phoenix have out-scored them by 101 more points on the year (16.8 per game).
- The Raiders average 42 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Phoenix by 9.3 boards per contest.
- Wright State is 3-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Green Bay is 0-5 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Raiders and the Phoenix grab offensive rebounds at similar rate (8.8 and 8.3 offensive rebounds per game, respectively).
- The Raiders are 0-0 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Phoenix are 0-4 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Wright State finds nightly success on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +6.8 rebounds per game. Green Bay struggles in comparison averaging a margin of -7.6.