The Green Bay Phoenix (0-6) will look to end a six-game losing streak when they visit the Wright State Raiders (4-1) on Saturday, December 26, 2020 at Nutter Center as heavy, 15-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 4:00 PM ET on ESP3. The matchup's point total is set at 147.
Wright State vs Green Bay Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Wright State and Green Bay
Wright State and Green Bay Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 15+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Wright State Leaders
- Loudon Love leads the Raiders in points and rebounds. He contributes 15.6 points per game while also adding 12.2 rebounds.
- Trey Calvin paces the squad with 3.0 assists per game.
- Calvin makes a team-high 2.2 three-pointers per game for the Raiders.
- Wright State's blocks leader is Grant Basile, who averages 1.8 per game. Calvin leads the team averaging 1.4 steals a game.
Green Bay Leaders
- Josh Jefferson outpaced his teammates on the Phoenix scoring front by putting up 15.3 points per game. He adds 3.7 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game this season.
- PJ Pipes' 4.8 rebounds per game and Lucas Stieber's 3.3 assists per game put them in the top spots on the Phoenix rebounds and assists leaderboards.
- Pipes leads the Phoenix with a team-high 2.2 made three-pointers per game.
- Stieber is at the top of Green Bay's steals hierarchy with 1.0 steal per game and Japannah Kellogg leads the squad in blocks with 0.7 per game.
Wright State vs Green Bay: Last 4 Meetings
The Raiders and the Phoenix have split their last four games 2-2. The Phoenix have beat the spread more often than not against the Raiders, holding a 2-0 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
Wright State vs Green Bay (Last 4 Games)
- The Raiders record just 3.4 fewer points per game (79.6) than the Phoenix allow (83).
- When Wright State puts up more than 83 points, it is 3-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- When Green Bay gives up more than 79.6 points, it is 0-4 against the spread and 0-4 overall.
- The Phoenix's 66.2 points per game are just one fewer point than the 67.2 the Raiders allow to opponents.
- Green Bay is 0-3 overall and 0-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 67.2 points.
- Wright State has an ATS record of 2-0 and a 3-1 record overall when its opponents score more than 66.2 points.
- The Raiders have out-scored their opponents by a total of 62 points this season (12.4 points per game on average), and opponents of the Phoenix have out-scored them by 101 more points on the year (16.8 per game).
- The Raiders average 42 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Phoenix by 9.3 boards per contest.
- Wright State is 3-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Green Bay is 0-5 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Raiders and the Phoenix grab offensive rebounds at nearly the same rate (8.8 and 8.3 offensive rebounds per game, respectively).
- The Raiders are 0-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Phoenix are 0-4 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Wright State finds nightly success on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +6.8 rebounds per game. Green Bay struggles in comparison averaging a margin of -7.6.