The Wofford Terriers (4-3) and the UNC Greensboro Spartans (5-3) play at Jerry Richardson Indoor Stadium on Wednesday, January 6, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup is set as a pick 'em. The matchup has an over/under of 139.5 points.
Wofford vs UNC Greensboro Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Wofford and UNC Greensboro
Wofford and UNC Greensboro Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 0+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Storm Murphy leads the Terriers in points and assists. He averages 18.0 points per game while adding 5.4 assists.
- Messiah Jones paces the squad with 6.5 rebounds per game.
- Tray Hollowell leads the Terriers with a team-high 3.4 made three-pointers per game.
- Ryan Larson leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Sam Godwin collects 0.5 blocks a game to pace the Terriers.
UNC Greensboro Leaders
- Isaiah Miller's excellent performances this season give him the top spot on the Spartans scoring and assists leaderboards with 19.1 points per game and 3.6 assists per game.
- Mohammed Abdulsalam takes the top spot on the Spartans rebounding leaderboard, averaging 6.6 boards per game while adding 6.4 points per game.
- The Spartans are paced by Angelo Allegri from long distance -- he knocks down 1.8 shots from deep per game.
- Miller leads the Terriers with 1.4 steals per game and Hayden Koval is their top shot blocker with 2.9 blocks per game.
Wofford vs UNC Greensboro: Last 4 Meetings
The Terriers have a 3-1 record in the last four matchups against the Spartans. The Terriers have a 2-0 record against the spread in those games against the Spartans.
Wofford vs UNC Greensboro (Last 4 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
Wofford and its opponents have gone over the current 139.5 total in four of seven games (57.1%) this season
In five of eight (62.5%) UNC Greensboro games this season, the total points scored elevated above Wednesday's 139.5 over/under.
The two teams combine to average 150.1 points per game, 10.6 more than the over/under in this contest.
These two squads combine to surrender 129.9 points per game, 9.6 fewer than this contest's over/under.
Terriers games this season feature an average total of 139.7 points, a number 0.2 points higher than Wednesday's over/under.
In 2020-21, games involving the Spartans have averaged a total of 140.2 points, 0.7 more than the set over/under in this contest.