The Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (4-0) are 3-point underdogs as they look to continue a four-game win streak when they visit the Wofford Terriers (2-2) on Tuesday, December 15, 2020 at Jerry Richardson Indoor Stadium. The matchup airs at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 69.5 points.
Wofford vs Coastal Carolina Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Wofford and Coastal Carolina
Wofford and Coastal Carolina Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 3+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Terriers scoring leader is Storm Murphy, who contributes 18.7 points per game.
- Tray Hollowell leads the team with 3.7 assists per game and Messiah Jones paces the squad with 9.0 rebounds per contest.
- The Terriers are led by Hollowell from beyond the arc -- he hits 3.3 shots from deep per game.
- Wofford's steals leader is Nick Pringle, who averages 2.0 per game. David Appelgren leads the team averaging 0.5 blocks an outing.
Coastal Carolina Leaders
- The Chanticleers leader in scoring is Devante Jones with 17.8 points per game. He also adds 6.8 rebounds per game and 4.0 assists per game.
- The Chanticleers leaders in rebounds and assists are Essam Mostafa (9.3 rebounds per game) and Ebrima Dibba (6.8 assists per game).
- Deanthony Tipler hits 3.0 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Chanticleers.
- Nobody on Coastal Carolina grabs more steals than Dibba (3.3 per game) or blocks more shots than Deshawn Thomas (2.5 per game).
Wofford vs Coastal Carolina: Last Meeting
Wofford vs Coastal Carolina (Last 1 Games)
- The 81.8 points per game the Terriers score are 25.6 more points than the Chanticleers give up (56.2).
- Wofford is 2-1 overall and 1-0 against the spread when scoring more than 56.2 points.
- Coastal Carolina has a 0-0 record against the spread and a 0-0 record overall when allowing more than 81.8 points.
- The Chanticleers' 102.8 points per game are 47.6 more points than the 55.2 the Terriers give up to opponents.
- Coastal Carolina is 4-0 overall and 1-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 55.2 points.
- Wofford's record is 0-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread when it allows more than 102.8 points to its opponents.
- The Terriers have scored a total of 106 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 26.6 per game), and the Chanticleers have out-scored opponents by 186 points on the season (46.6 more per game).
- The Terriers and the Chanticleers are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (43.2 and 45.8 boards per game, respectively).
- When Coastal Carolina earns the rebounding advantage they are 1-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Wofford is 0-0.
- The Terriers average 12.8 offensive boards per game, -1.7 rebounds fewer than the Chanticleers.
- The Chanticleers are 1-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Terriers are 0-0-1 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Rebounding has been a pillar for both teams this year. Wofford records an average rebounding margin of +17.4 rebounds per game. Coastal Carolina averages a margin of +18.8 rebounds.