The Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils (0-4) are heavy, 26-point underdogs as they attempt to break a four-game losing streak when they visit the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (2-2) on Sunday, December 6, 2020 at E. A. Diddle Arena. The game airs at 3:00 PM ET on ESP+. The matchup's over/under is set at 75.
Western Kentucky vs Mississippi Valley State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Western Kentucky and Mississippi Valley State
Western Kentucky and Mississippi Valley State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 26+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
|Mississippi Valley State
Western Kentucky Leaders
- The Hilltoppers scoring leader is Taveion Hollingsworth, who averages 19.0 points per game.
- Dayvion McKnight leads the team with 2.3 assists per game and Charles Bassey paces the squad with 11.3 rebounds per outing.
- Luke Frampton averages 1.8 made threes per game to lead the Hilltoppers.
- The Hilltoppers steals leader is Josh Anderson, who collects 1.8 per game. Bassey leads the team averaging 4.0 blocks a game.
Mississippi Valley State Leaders
- Terry Collins owns the Delta Devils top spot in scoring with 12.5 points per game and also tacks on 4.5 rebounds and 1.8 assists per contest.
- The Mississippi Valley State leaders in rebounds and assists are Alex Perry (5.3 rebounds per game) and Caleb Hunter (3.0 assists per game).
- Kam'ron Cunningham paces the Delta Devils with a team-high 2.5 made three-pointers per game.
- Collins leads the Hilltoppers with 1.8 steals per game and Hunter is their top shot blocker with 0.8 blocks per game.
- The Hilltoppers average 39.3 fewer points per game (71.5) than the Delta Devils give up (110.8).
- Western Kentucky has a 0-0 record against the spread and a 0-0 record overall when scoring more than 110.8 points.
- When Mississippi Valley State allows more than 71.5 points, it is 0-4 against the spread and 0-4 overall.
- The Delta Devils score 16.7 fewer points per game (58.5) than the Hilltoppers allow their opponents to score (75.2).
- Mississippi Valley State has compiled a 0-0 overall record and a 0-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 75.2 points.
- Western Kentucky's record is 2-2 overall and 2-2 against the spread when it gives up more than 58.5 points to its opponents.
- The Hilltoppers have a negative point differential on the season (-15 total points, -3.7 per game), as do the Delta Devils (-209 total points, -52.3 per game).
- The Hilltoppers average 36 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Delta Devils by 5.8 boards per contest.
- Western Kentucky is 2-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Mississippi Valley State is 0-4 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Hilltoppers average 9.8 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Delta Devils by 1.8 rebounds per contest.
- The Hilltoppers are 2-0 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Delta Devils are 0-2 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Western Kentucky records an average rebounding margin of +three rebounds per game, and Mississippi Valley State averages a margin of -19.3 rebounds.