The Rhode Island Rams (3-2) are 5.5-point underdogs as they attempt to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the No. 13 Wisconsin Badgers (3-1) on Wednesday, December 9, 2020 at Kohl Center. The matchup airs at 4:30 PM ET on BTN. The matchup has an over/under of 64.5.
Wisconsin vs Rhode Island Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Wisconsin and Rhode Island
Wisconsin and Rhode Island Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 5.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Badgers scoring leader is Nate Reuvers, who averages 14.0 points per game.
- The squad is led in rebounding by Micah Potter's 12.8 rebounds per game and assisting by D'Mitrik Trice's 3.8 assists per game .
- Trice is the top three-point shooter for the Badgers, hitting 1.8 per game.
- Tyler Wahl leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Reuvers collects 2.5 blocks a contest to pace Wisconsin.
Rhode Island Leaders
- Daron Russell's strong performances this season give him the top spot on the Rams scoring and assists leaderboards with 17.6 points per game and 3.6 assists per game.
- Makhi Mitchell collects all of the boards and is the Rhode Island leader in rebounds, pulling down 6.2 per game.
- Russell is tops from three-point range for the Rams, knocking down 1.6 threes per game.
- The Rams leaders in steals and blocks are Russell (2.2 steals per game) and Makhel Mitchell (1.4 blocks per game).
- The Badgers score six more points per game (79) than the Rams allow (73).
- When Wisconsin puts up more than 73 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- Rhode Island is 0-1 overall and 0-1 against the spread when allowing more than 79 points.
- The Rams average 20.7 more points per game (79.2) than the Badgers allow their opponents to score (58.5).
- When it scores more than 58.5 points, Rhode Island is 2-0 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- Wisconsin's record is 0-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread when it allows more than 79.2 points to its opponents.
- The Badgers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 82 points this season (20.5 points per game on average), and the Rams have put up 31 more points than their opponents on the year (6.2 per game).
- The Badgers and the Rams are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 38.8 and 35.4 rebounds per game, respectively.
- Wisconsin is 2-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Rhode Island is 1-2 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Badgers average 9.2 offensive boards per game, more than the Rams by 2.6 rebounds per contest.
- The Badgers are 1-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Rams are 1-2 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Wisconsin fairs well on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +six rebounds per game. It's a different perspective for Rhode Island, which averages a margin of -2.8.