The Penn State Nittany Lions (3-4) will look to end a three-game losing streak when they host the No. 6 Wisconsin Badgers (9-2) on Sunday, January 3, 2021 at Bryce Jordan Center as 4-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 12:00 PM ET on BTN. The matchup has an over/under set at 139.5 points.
Wisconsin vs Penn State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Wisconsin and Penn State
Wisconsin and Penn State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 4+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- D'Mitrik Trice leads the Badgers in scoring (14.2 points per game) and assisting (3.4 assists per game).
- Micah Potter paces the squad with 7.3 rebounds per game.
- The Badgers are led by Trice from beyond the arc. He makes 2.0 shots from deep per game.
- Wisconsin's steals leader is Trice, who grabs 1.1 per game. Nate Reuvers leads the team averaging 1.5 blocks an outing.
Penn State Leaders
- Izaiah Brockington owns the Nittany Lions top spot in scoring with 15.1 points per game and also tacks on 4.7 rebounds and 1.1 assists per contest.
- John Harrar's 6.6 rebounds per game and Jamari Wheeler's 3.9 assists per game put them in the top spots on the Nittany Lions rebounds and assists leaderboards.
- Myles Dread hits a team-high 2.1 three-pointers per game for the Nittany Lions.
- The Nittany Lions leaders in steals and blocks are Sam Sessoms (1.9 steals per game) and Seth Lundy (1.0 blocks per game).
Wisconsin vs Penn State: Last 3 Meetings
The Badgers have a 3-0 record in the last three matchups against the Nittany Lions. The Badgers have a 1-0 record against the spread in those contests with the Nittany Lions.
Wisconsin vs Penn State (Last 3 Games)
- The Badgers put up only 0.1 fewer points per game (76.2) than the Nittany Lions give up (76.3).
- Wisconsin is 6-0 overall and 6-0 against the spread when scoring more than 76.3 points.
- Penn State has a 0-2-1 record against the spread and a 0-3 record overall in games when it allows more than 76.2 points.
- The Nittany Lions average 17.9 more points per game (78.4) than the Badgers give up to opponents (60.5).
- When it scores more than 60.5 points, Penn State is 3-0-1 against the spread and 3-3 overall.
- Wisconsin has an ATS record of 0-0 and a 0-0 record overall when its opponents score more than 78.4 points.
- The Badgers have scored a total of 173 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 15.7 per game), and the Nittany Lions have out-scored opponents by just 15 points on the season (2.1 more per game).
- The Badgers and the Nittany Lions are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (34.4 and 33.6 boards per game, respectively).
- Wisconsin is 3-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Penn State is 1-2-1 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Badgers average 7.4 offensive rebounds per game, -3.6 rebounds less than the Nittany Lions.
- When the Nittany Lions grab the most offensive rebounds they are 2-2-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Badgers are 4-0.
- Wisconsin finds nightly success on the glass with an average rebounding margin of +2.2 rebounds per game. Penn State struggles in comparison averaging a margin of -0.8.