The No. 21 Minnesota Golden Gophers (9-1) are 8.5-point underdogs as they look to extend a three-game winning streak when they visit the No. 6 Wisconsin Badgers (8-2) on Thursday, December 31, 2020 at Kohl Center. The matchup airs at 4:30 PM ET on BTN. The matchup's over/under is set at 140.5.
Wisconsin vs Minnesota Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Wisconsin and Minnesota
Wisconsin and Minnesota Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 8.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- D'Mitrik Trice leads the Badgers in points and assists. He contributes 14.2 points per game while tacking on 3.2 assists.
- Wisconsin's rebounding leader is Micah Potter, who pulls down 6.9 per game.
- Trice is the top three-point shooter for the Badgers, hitting 2.0 per game.
- Tyler Wahl leads the team with 1.1 steals per game. Nate Reuvers collects 1.5 blocks a contest to pace Wisconsin.
- Marcus Carr holds the top spot on the Golden Gophers scoring and assist lists, tallying 24.0 points and 6.1 assists per game.
- Liam Robbins' 6.8 rebounds per game paces Minnesota's rebounding effort. He also adds 13.1 points per game.
- The Golden Gophers are paced by Carr from long distance -- he makes 2.5 shots from downtown per game.
- Jarvis Omersa leads the Badgers with 1.1 steals per game and Robbins is their top shot blocker with 2.6 blocks per game.
Wisconsin vs Minnesota: Last 4 Meetings
The record between Wisconsin and Minnesota is tied 2-2 over the past four matchups. In those matchups with the Badgers, the Golden Gophers have a 2-0 record against the spread.
Wisconsin vs Minnesota (Last 4 Games)
- The 76.7 points per game the Badgers average are only 2.8 more points than the Golden Gophers give up (73.9).
- When Wisconsin totals more than 73.9 points, it is 6-0 against the spread and 6-0 overall.
- Minnesota is 2-1-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall when giving up more than 76.7 points.
- The Golden Gophers' 84.3 points per game are 23.7 more points than the 60.6 the Badgers give up to opponents.
- Minnesota has gone 9-1 overall and 6-0-1 against the spread in games it scores more than 60.6 points.
- Wisconsin is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when it gives up more than 84.3 points.
- The Badgers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 161 points this season (16.1 points per game on average), and the Golden Gophers have put up 104 more points than their opponents on the year (10.4 per game).
- The Badgers and the Golden Gophers rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 34.2 and 38.9 boards per game, respectively.
- When Minnesota earns the rebounding advantage they are 4-1-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Wisconsin is 4-1.
- The Badgers average 7.3 offensive rebounds per game, -3.4 rebounds less than the Golden Gophers.
- When the Golden Gophers grab the most offensive rebounds they are 2-2-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Badgers are 3-0.
- Wisconsin records an average rebounding margin of +2.7 rebounds per game, and Minnesota averages a margin of -1.4 rebounds.