The No. 9 Wisconsin Badgers (7-1) will look to continue a four-game winning streak when they visit the No. 12 Michigan State Spartans (6-1) on Friday, December 25, 2020 at Breslin Center as just 1.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 12:30 PM ET. The over/under is 141 in the matchup.
Wisconsin vs Michigan State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Wisconsin and Michigan State
Wisconsin and Michigan State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Micah Potter leads the Badgers in scoring (13.4 points per game) and rebounding (7.3 rebounds per game).
- The team is led in assists by D'Mitrik Trice's 3.4 per game.
- Brad Davison connects on 2.0 threes per game to lead the Badgers.
- Tyler Wahl leads the team with 1.1 steals per game. Nate Reuvers collects 1.8 blocks an outing to pace the Badgers.
Michigan State Leaders
- Joey Hauser leads the team in both scoring (12.1 points per game) and rebounding (8.9 rebounds per game).
- Aaron Henry holds the title of Michigan State assist leader, dishing out 4.9 assists per game this season.
- Gabe Brown is tops from three-point range for the Spartans, knocking down 2.1 threes per game.
- Henry leads the Badgers with 1.1 steals per game and Marcus Bingham Jr. is their top shot blocker with 1.9 blocks per game.
Wisconsin vs Michigan State: Last 3 Meetings
The Spartans have a 2-1 record in the last three matchups against the Badgers. In those games against the Badgers, the Spartans have a 1-0 record against the spread.
Wisconsin vs Michigan State (Last 3 Games)
- The Badgers put up 77.2 points per contest, only 3.9 more points than the 73.3 the Spartans allow their opponents.
- Wisconsin has a 5-0 record overall and a 5-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 73.3 points.
- Michigan State is 1-1 overall and 1-1 against the spread when giving up more than 77.2 points.
- The Spartans' 82 points per game are 24.5 more points than the 57.5 the Badgers give up.
- Michigan State has put together a 6-1 overall record and a 5-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 57.5 points.
- Wisconsin has a 0-0 record overall and an ATS record of 0-0 in games when its opponents score more than 82 points.
- The Badgers have scored a total of 158 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 19.7 per game), and the Spartans have out-scored opponents by 61 points on the season (8.7 more per game).
- The Badgers average 35.9 rebounds per game, -5.8 boards per contest fewer than the Spartans.
- When Michigan State earns the rebounding advantage they are 5-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Wisconsin is 3-0.
- The Badgers average 7.8 offensive boards per game, -4.2 rebounds fewer than the Spartans.
- When the Spartans grab the most offensive rebounds they are 3-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Badgers are 2-0.
- Both teams thrive on the boards. Wisconsin records an average rebounding margin of +four rebounds per game. Michigan State averages a margin of +9.6 rebounds.