The No. 6 Wisconsin Badgers (8-1) are favored (-9.5) to build on a five-game winning streak when they host the Maryland Terrapins (5-3) at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, December 28, 2020 at Kohl Center. The contest airs on FS1. The matchup has an over/under of 132.5.
Wisconsin vs Maryland Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Wisconsin and Maryland
Wisconsin and Maryland Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 9.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Micah Potter leads the Badgers in points and rebounds. He contributes 13.1 points per game while adding 7.1 rebounds.
- The squad is led in assists by D'Mitrik Trice's 3.2 per game.
- Brad Davison averages 1.9 made threes per game to pace the Badgers.
- The Badgers steals leader is Davison, who averages 1.1 per game. Nate Reuvers leads the team averaging 1.7 blocks a contest.
- The Terrapins leader in scoring is Eric Ayala with 14.4 points per game. He also adds 3.3 rebounds per game and 2.8 assists per game.
- Donta Scott (7.3 rebounds per game) and Aaron Wiggins (3.1 assists per game) are the Maryland leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Scott makes more threes per game than any other member of the Terrapins, averaging 1.8 treys per game.
- Maryland's Hakim Hart has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.3 per game and Chol Marial is first in blocks with 1.0 per game.
Wisconsin vs Maryland: Last 3 Meetings
Wisconsin has a 2-1 record in the last three matchups with Maryland. In those games against the Badgers, the Terrapins have a 1-0 record against the spread.
Wisconsin vs Maryland (Last 3 Games)
- The Badgers put up 78.1 points per game, 12.9 more points than the 65.2 the Terrapins give up.
- Wisconsin has a 7-0 record against the spread and an 8-0 record overall when scoring more than 65.2 points.
- Maryland has a 0-0 record against the spread and a 0-0 record overall when allowing more than 78.1 points.
- The Terrapins' 75.1 points per game are 15.5 more points than the 59.6 the Badgers give up to opponents.
- When it puts up more than 59.6 points, Maryland is 5-0 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- Wisconsin has an ATS record of 1-0 and a 1-0 record overall when its opponents score more than 75.1 points.
- The Badgers have put up a total of 167 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 18.5 per game), and the Terrapins have out-scored opponents by 79 points on the season (9.9 more per game).
- The Badgers and the Terrapins are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 34.9 and 36 rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Terrapins are 5-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Badgers are 4-0 when they lose the rebounding advantage
- The Badgers average 7.3 offensive boards per game, -1.7 rebounds fewer than the Terrapins.
- The Terrapins are 1-1 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Badgers are 3-0 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Both teams thrive on the boards. Wisconsin records an average rebounding margin of +3.3 rebounds per game. Maryland averages a margin of +4.4 rebounds.