The Loyola Chicago Ramblers (3-0) will try to extend a three-game win streak when they hit the road to play the No. 12 Wisconsin Badgers (4-1) on Tuesday, December 15, 2020 at Kohl Center as 4.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET on BTN. The over/under for the matchup is set at 60.
Wisconsin vs Loyola Chicago Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Wisconsin and Loyola Chicago
Wisconsin and Loyola Chicago Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Nate Reuvers leads the Badgers scoring 14.0 points per game.
- The team is led in rebounding by Micah Potter's 6.5 rebounds per game and assisting by D'Mitrik Trice's 3.8 assists per game .
- The Badgers are led by Trice from beyond the arc. He knocks down 1.8 shots from deep per game.
- Wisconsin's steals leader is Tyler Wahl, who averages 1.3 per game. Reuvers leads the team averaging 2.5 blocks a contest.
Loyola Chicago Leaders
- Cameron Krutwig owns the Ramblers top spot in scoring with 17.3 points per game and also tacks on 5.3 rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest.
- Aher Uguak (6.3 rebounds per game) and Marquise Kennedy (3.3 assists per game) are the Loyola Chicago leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Braden Norris hits a team-high 2.0 three-pointers per game for the Ramblers.
- Nobody on Loyola Chicago grabs more steals than Uguak (1.3 per game) or blocks more shots than Krutwig (2.0 per game).
- The 77.8 points per game the Badgers average are 22.8 more points than the Ramblers allow (55).
- Wisconsin has a 4-0 record against the spread and a 4-1 record overall when scoring more than 55 points.
- When Loyola Chicago allows more than 77.8 points, it is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall.
- The Ramblers score 21.1 more points per game (80.3) than the Badgers allow their opponents to score (59.2).
- Loyola Chicago has gone 3-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 59.2 points.
- Wisconsin's record is 0-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread when it allows more than 80.3 points to its opponents.
- The Badgers have totaled 93 more points than their opponents this season (18.6 per game on average), and the Ramblers have scored 76 more points than their opponents (25.3 per game).
- The Badgers and the Ramblers are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (37.2 and 36.3 boards per game, respectively).
- When Wisconsin earns the rebounding advantage they are 2-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Loyola Chicago is 0-0.
- The Badgers grab 8.8 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Ramblers by 2.8 rebounds per game.
- When the Badgers grab the most offensive rebounds they are 2-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Ramblers are 0-0.
- Both teams tend to win the rebounding battle. The Badgers record an average rebounding margin of +4.6 rebounds per game, and the Ramblers average a margin of +8.0 rebounds.