Big Ten opponents meet when the No. 8 Wisconsin Badgers (9-2) host the Indiana Hoosiers (7-4) at Kohl Center, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 7, 2021. The Badgers are 9-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup's point total is 127.5.
Wisconsin vs Indiana Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Wisconsin and Indiana
Wisconsin and Indiana Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 9+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Badgers points and assists leader is D'Mitrik Trice. He puts up 14.2 points per game and contributes 3.4 assists.
- Wisconsin is led in rebounds by Micah Potter's 7.3 per game.
- Trice averages 2.0 made threes per game to lead the Badgers.
- Trice leads the team with 1.1 steals per game. Nate Reuvers collects 1.5 blocks a contest to pace Wisconsin.
- Trayce Jackson-Davis is at the top of the Hoosiers scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 20.3 points per game and 8.9 rebounds per game this season.
- Al Durham puts in work dishing out assists and is Indiana's assist leader with 3.2 per game.
- Armaan Franklin is tops from three-point range for the Hoosiers, hitting 1.8 threes per game.
- The Hoosiers leaders in steals and blocks are Franklin (1.4 steals per game) and Race Thompson (1.7 blocks per game).
Wisconsin vs Indiana: Last 3 Meetings
The Badgers have a 2-1 record in the last three matchups against the Hoosiers. The Badgers have a 2-0 record against the spread in those contests with the Hoosiers.
Wisconsin vs Indiana (Last 3 Games)
- The 76.2 points per game the Badgers put up are 11.7 more points than the Hoosiers allow (64.5).
- When Wisconsin scores more than 64.5 points, it is 8-0 against the spread and 9-1 overall.
- Indiana is 0-0-1 against the spread and 1-0 overall when allowing more than 76.2 points.
- The Hoosiers' 71.8 points per game are 11.3 more points than the 60.5 the Badgers give up.
- In games it scores more than 60.5 points, Indiana is 5-0-1 against the spread and 7-2 overall.
- Wisconsin is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 71.8 points.
- The Badgers have scored a total of 173 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 15.7 per game), and the Hoosiers have out-scored opponents by 80 points on the season (7.3 more per game).
- The Badgers and the Hoosiers rebound at around the same clip, with both teams averaging 34.4 rebounds per game.
- The Badgers and the Hoosiers are evenly matched on the offensive boards this season, with the teams averaging 7.4 and 7.8 offensive rebounds per game, respectively.
- When the Hoosiers grab the most offensive rebounds they are 3-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Badgers are 4-0.
- Wisconsin records an average rebounding margin of +2.2 rebounds per game. Indiana averages a draw on the boards, recording the same rebounding average as they allow.