The Winthrop Eagles (5-0) are heavy, 14-point favorites as they try to continue a five-game winning streak when they visit the Charleston Southern Buccaneers (1-3) on Tuesday, January 5, 2021 at CSU Field House. The contest airs at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 152.
Winthrop vs Charleston Southern Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Winthrop and Charleston Southern
Winthrop and Charleston Southern Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 14+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Chandler Vaudrin leads the Eagles in both rebounds (7.8 per game) and assists (8.8 per game).
- Winthrop is led in scoring by Charles Falden's 13.1 points per game.
- Falden averages 2.0 made threes per game to pace the Eagles.
- Vaudrin leads the team with 1.5 steals per game. Chase Claxton collects 0.5 blocks an outing to pace Winthrop.
Charleston Southern Leaders
- Phlandrous Fleming Jr. leads the team in both scoring (16.8 points per game) and rebounding (6.8 rebounds per game).
- The Buccaneers assist leader is Ty Jones with 3.0 assists per game.
- The Buccaneers are paced by Fleming from long distance -- he connects on 2.3 shots from deep per game.
- Jones is at the top of Charleston Southern's steals hierarchy with 1.8 steals per game and Terence Porter Jr. leads the squad in blocks with 1.3 per game.
Winthrop vs Charleston Southern: Last Meeting
Winthrop vs Charleston Southern (Last 1 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
In 18 of its five games this season (360%), Winthrop and its opponents have gone over the current over/under of 152.
2020-21 Charleston Southern games have gone over Tuesday's total on two of four occasions (50%).
The combined points per game average of the two teams, 155.8, is 3.8 points greater than Tuesday's over/under.
This contest's total is 7.6 points above the 144.4 these two squads combine to allow per game this season.
The Eagles and their opponents have scored an average of 162.2 points per game in 2020-21, 10.2 more than Tuesday's total.
The 138 PPG average total in Buccaneers games this season is 14 points fewer than this game's over/under.