The Winthrop Eagles (5-0) are heavily favored (-13.5) to extend a five-game win streak when they visit the Charleston Southern Buccaneers (1-3) at 4:00 PM ET on Monday, January 4, 2021 at CSU Field House. The over/under is set at 151 for the matchup.
Winthrop vs Charleston Southern Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Winthrop and Charleston Southern
Winthrop and Charleston Southern Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 13.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Chandler Vaudrin leads the Eagles in both rebounds (7.7 per game) and assists (8.9 per game).
- Charles Falden paces Winthrop with 13.0 points per game.
- Josh Corbin hits a team-high 1.9 three-pointers per game for the Eagles.
- Winthrop's steals leader is Vaudrin, who grabs 1.7 per game. Jamal King leads the team averaging 0.4 blocks a contest.
Charleston Southern Leaders
- Phlandrous Fleming Jr. leads the team in both scoring (18.3 points per game) and rebounding (7.7 rebounds per game).
- The Buccaneers assist leader is Ty Jones with 3.0 assists per game.
- Fleming makes more threes per game than any other member of the Buccaneers, cashing in 2.3 treys per game.
- Jones is at the top of Charleston Southern's steals hierarchy with 1.8 steals per game and Terence Porter Jr. leads the squad in blocks with 1.0 per game.
Winthrop vs Charleston Southern: Last Meeting
Winthrop vs Charleston Southern (Last 1 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
In Winthrop games this season, the total topped Monday's over/under 19 times (380%).
In two of four (50%) Charleston Southern games this season, the total points scored elevated above Monday's 151 over/under.
The combined points per game average of the two teams, 155.8, is 4.8 points more than Monday's over/under.
These two squads combine to allow 144.4 points per game, 6.6 fewer than this contest's over/under.
The average total in Eagles games this season is 162.2, 11.2 points above Monday's total of 151.
In 2020-21, games involving the Buccaneers have averaged a total of 138 points, 13 fewer than this game's set over/under.