The Winthrop Eagles (5-0) will try to extend a five-game winning streak when they host the Campbell Fighting Camels (4-3) on Wednesday, December 30, 2020 at Winthrop Coliseum as big, 16.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 3:00 PM ET on ESP+. The over/under is 149.5 for the matchup.
Winthrop vs Campbell Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Winthrop and Campbell
Winthrop and Campbell Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 16.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Chandler Vaudrin leads the Eagles in both rebounds (6.6 per game) and assists (9.4 per game).
- Winthrop's scoring leader is Adonis Arms, who puts up 12.8 points per game.
- Josh Corbin averages 2.2 made threes per game to lead the Eagles.
- Vaudrin leads the team with 1.8 steals per game. D.J. Burns collects 0.6 blocks a contest to pace Winthrop.
- Cedric Henderson Jr. holds the top Fighting Camels spot in two categories: scoring (16.0 points per game) and rebounding (4.9 rebounds per game).
- The Campbell leader in assists is Jesus Carralero with 3.3 assists per game.
- Jordan Whitfield makes more threes per game than any other member of the Fighting Camels, averaging 1.7 treys per game.
- Campbell's Whitfield has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Henderson is first in blocks with 1.0 per game.
Winthrop vs Campbell: Last 2 Meetings
The Eagles are 2-0 against the Fighting Camels over the last two meetings between the two teams. Neither team claims an advantage against the spread in those head-to-head meetings, with the season series tied at 1-1 ATS.
Winthrop vs Campbell (Last 2 Games)
- The Eagles score 16.8 more points per game (88.8) than the Fighting Camels give up (72).
- Winthrop is 5-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread when scoring more than 72 points.
- Campbell is 1-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread when allowing more than 88.8 points.
- The Fighting Camels average just 2.5 more points per game (75.9) than the Eagles allow their opponents to score (73.4).
- Campbell has gone 4-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 73.4 points.
- Winthrop is 0-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 75.9 points.
- The Eagles have put up a total of 77 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 15.4 per game), and the Fighting Camels have out-scored opponents by 27 points on the season (3.9 more per game).
- The Eagles average 39.4 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Fighting Camels by 8.7 boards per contest.
- The Eagles are 0-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Fighting Camels are 1-3 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Eagles average 11.8 offensive boards per game, more than the Fighting Camels by 4.5 rebounds per contest.
- The Eagles are 0-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Fighting Camels are 2-2 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Winthrop fairs well on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +4.2 rebounds per game. It's a different story for Campbell, which averages a margin of -3.9.