The William & Mary Tribe (2-4) will attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Delaware Fightin' Blue Hens (3-3) on Saturday, January 9, 2021 at Kaplan Arena as just 1.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 138.5 points.
William & Mary vs Delaware Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
|William & Mary
ATS Records for William & Mary and Delaware
William & Mary and Delaware Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
|William & Mary
William & Mary Leaders
- The Tribe points and assists leader is Luke Loewe. He racks up 18.4 points per game and records 4.3 assists.
- William & Mary's rebounding leader is Quinn Blair, who pulls down 6.9 per game.
- The Tribe are led by Loewe from beyond the arc. He hits 2.0 shots from deep per game.
- William & Mary's blocks leader is Mehkel Harvey, who collects 2.4 per game. Loewe leads the team averaging 1.9 steals a game.
- The Fightin' Blue Hens leader in scoring is Ryan Allen with 14.9 points per game. He also adds 2.0 rebounds per game and 2.4 assists per game.
- Dylan Painter's 8.6 rebounds per game and Kevin Anderson's 3.0 assists per game put them in the top spots on the Fightin' Blue Hens rebounds and assists leaderboards.
- Allen makes a team-high 2.3 three-pointers per game for the Fightin' Blue Hens.
- Anderson leads the Tribe with 1.9 steals per game and Painter is their top shot blocker with 0.9 blocks per game.
William & Mary vs Delaware: Last 4 Meetings
William & Mary has a 3-1 record in the last four matchups against Delaware. The Tribe have a 2-0 record against the spread in those contests with the Fightin' Blue Hens.
William & Mary vs Delaware (Last 4 Games)
||William & Mary
Betting on the Over/Under
William & Mary has combined with its opponents to score over Saturday's total, 138.5, in 33.3% of its six games this season.
One Delaware game this season featured a total above Saturday's set over/under of 138.5 (16.7%).
Saturday's over/under is 8.4 points higher than the combined 130.1 PPG average of the two teams.
The 142.7 points per game these two squads have allowed to opponents this season are 4.2 more than the 138.5 total in this contest.
Tribe games have an average total of 136.5 points this season, 2.0 fewer than Saturday's over/under.
The 136.3 PPG average total in Fightin' Blue Hens games this season is 2.2 points fewer than this game's over/under.