The Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (6-2) will attempt to continue a four-game win streak when they host the Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (0-8) on Tuesday, December 22, 2020 at E. A. Diddle Arena as heavy, 21.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPU. The matchup has an over/under of 141.5.
Western Kentucky vs Tennessee Tech Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Western Kentucky and Tennessee Tech
Western Kentucky and Tennessee Tech Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 21.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Western Kentucky Leaders
- Charles Bassey leads the Hilltoppers in scoring (18.4 points per game) and rebounding (11.7 rebounds per game).
- Western Kentucky's assists leader is Dayvion McKnight, who averages 3.4 assists per game.
- Luke Frampton averages 1.9 made threes per game to pace the Hilltoppers.
- Western Kentucky's steals leader is Josh Anderson, who averages 2.1 per game. Bassey leads the team averaging 3.4 blocks an outing.
Tennessee Tech Leaders
- Jr. Clay holds the top spot on the Golden Eagles scoring and assist lists, putting up 13.6 points and 3.6 assists per game.
- Amadou Sylla's 5.6 rebounds per game paces Tennessee Tech's rebounding effort. He also adds 4.6 points per game.
- The 2.4 three-pointers Clay hits per game are a team-high mark for the Golden Eagles.
- Clay leads the Hilltoppers with 2.1 steals per game and Sylla is their top shot blocker with 0.6 blocks per game.
Western Kentucky vs Tennessee Tech: Last Meeting
Western Kentucky vs Tennessee Tech (Last 1 Games)
- The 76.1 points the Hilltoppers record per game are only 2.7 fewer points than the Golden Eagles give up (78.8).
- Western Kentucky is 3-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread when scoring more than 78.8 points.
- Tennessee Tech has a 0-2 record against the spread and a 0-3 record overall when allowing more than 76.1 points.
- The Golden Eagles score 15.4 fewer points per game (58.4) than the Hilltoppers allow (73.8).
- In games it scores more than 73.8 points, Tennessee Tech is 1-0 against the spread and 0-1 overall.
- Western Kentucky is 5-3 against the spread and 6-2 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 58.4 points.
- The Hilltoppers have put up only 19 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 2.3 per game), while the Golden Eagles have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 163 total points, -20.4 per game).
- The Hilltoppers and the Golden Eagles are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 38.8 and 34.5 rebounds per game, respectively.
- When Western Kentucky earns the rebounding advantage they are 5-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Tennessee Tech is 0-3.
- The Hilltoppers average 12.2 offensive boards per game, more than the Golden Eagles by 3.2 rebounds per contest.
- The Hilltoppers are 4-1 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Golden Eagles are 1-3 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Western Kentucky records an average rebounding margin of +7.2 rebounds per game, and Tennessee Tech averages a margin of -3.5 rebounds.