The Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (9-3) are 6-point favorites as they look to continue a five-game home winning streak when they host the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (8-4) on Saturday, January 9, 2021 at E. A. Diddle Arena. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 140.5.
Western Kentucky vs Louisiana Tech Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Western Kentucky and Louisiana Tech
Western Kentucky and Louisiana Tech Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 6+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Western Kentucky Leaders
- Charles Bassey leads the Hilltoppers in points and rebounds. He averages 17.0 points per game while also adding 11.6 rebounds.
- Dayvion McKnight paces the squad with 3.3 assists per game.
- The Hilltoppers are led by Luke Frampton from long distance -- he connects on 2.2 shots from deep per game.
- Western Kentucky's blocks leader is Bassey, who averages 3.3 per game. Josh Anderson leads the team averaging 1.8 steals a game.
Louisiana Tech Leaders
- Kalob Ledoux owns the Bulldogs top spot in scoring with 12.9 points per game and also tacks on 4.3 rebounds and 0.9 assists per contest.
- JaColby Pemberton's 6.9 rebounds per game and Cobe Williams' 2.8 assists per game put them in the top spots on the Bulldogs rebounds and assists leaderboards.
- Ledoux makes a team-high 2.1 three-pointers per game for the Bulldogs.
- Louisiana Tech's Williams has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Andrew Gordon is first in blocks with 0.6 per game.
Western Kentucky vs Louisiana Tech: Last 4 Meetings
The Hilltoppers are 3-1 against the Bulldogs in the last four meetings between the two teams. The Hilltoppers have a 2-1 record against the spread in those games against the Bulldogs.
Western Kentucky vs Louisiana Tech (Last 4 Games)
- The Hilltoppers put up 75.1 points per game, 7.4 more points than the 67.7 the Bulldogs allow.
- Western Kentucky is 7-1 overall and 6-0 against the spread when scoring more than 67.7 points.
- Louisiana Tech has a 1-2 record against the spread and a 1-2 record overall in games when it gives up more than 75.1 points.
- The Bulldogs put up just 2.1 more points per game (73.8) than the Hilltoppers allow their opponents to score (71.7).
- When it scores more than 71.7 points, Louisiana Tech is 6-0 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
- Western Kentucky's record is 2-2 overall and 1-3 against the spread when it allows more than 73.8 points to its opponents.
- The Hilltoppers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 41 points this season (3.4 points per game on average), and the Bulldogs have put up 73 more points than their opponents on the year (6.1 per game).
- The Hilltoppers and the Bulldogs are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 37.5 and 35.2 rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Hilltoppers are 6-4 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Bulldogs are 2-2 when they lose the battle on the glass.
- The Hilltoppers average 10.4 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Bulldogs by 1.1 rebounds per contest.
- When the Hilltoppers grab the most offensive rebounds they are 5-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Bulldogs are 3-1.
- Both teams tend to win the board battle. Western Kentucky records an average rebounding margin of +7.3 rebounds per game. Louisiana Tech averages a margin of +0.5 rebounds.