The Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (8-3) host the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (8-3) after winning four home games in a row. The Hilltoppers are favored by 7.5 points in the contest, which tips at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, January 8, 2021. The over/under is 143 in the matchup.
Western Kentucky vs Louisiana Tech Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Western Kentucky and Louisiana Tech
Western Kentucky and Louisiana Tech Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 7.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Western Kentucky Leaders
- Charles Bassey leads the Hilltoppers in scoring (16.3 points per game) and rebounding (11.1 rebounds per game).
- The squad is led in assists by Dayvion McKnight's 3.5 per game.
- Luke Frampton knocks down a team-high 2.3 three-pointers per game for the Hilltoppers.
- The Hilltoppers steals leader is Josh Anderson, who averages 2.0 per game. Bassey leads the team averaging 3.2 blocks a contest.
Louisiana Tech Leaders
- Kalob Ledoux outpaced his teammates on the Bulldogs scoring front by putting up 12.8 points per game. He adds 4.3 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game this season.
- The Louisiana Tech leaders in rebounds and assists are JaColby Pemberton (7.0 rebounds per game) and Cobe Williams (2.9 assists per game).
- Ledoux leads the Bulldogs in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.0 made threes per game.
- The Bulldogs leaders in steals and blocks are Williams (1.5 steals per game) and Andrew Gordon (0.6 blocks per game).
Western Kentucky vs Louisiana Tech: Last 3 Meetings
The Hilltoppers are 2-1 against the Bulldogs in the last three meetings between the two teams. The Hilltoppers have a 2-0 record against the spread in those games against the Bulldogs.
Western Kentucky vs Louisiana Tech (Last 3 Games)
- The Hilltoppers record 8.1 more points per game (75.9) than the Bulldogs give up (67.8).
- Western Kentucky has a 7-1 record overall and a 6-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 67.8 points.
- When Louisiana Tech gives up more than 75.9 points, it is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- The Bulldogs average only 2.2 more points per game (74.6) than the Hilltoppers allow their opponents to score (72.4).
- Louisiana Tech has put together a 6-0 ATS record and a 7-1 overall record in games it scores more than 72.4 points.
- Western Kentucky has an ATS record of 1-3 and a 2-2 record overall when its opponents score more than 74.6 points.
- The Hilltoppers have totaled 39 more points than their opponents this season (3.5 per game on average), and the Bulldogs have scored 75 more points than their opponents (6.8 per game).
- The Hilltoppers and the Bulldogs rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 37.1 and 35.5 boards per game, respectively.
- The Hilltoppers are 6-3 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Bulldogs are 1-2 when they lose the battle on the glass.
- The Hilltoppers and the Bulldogs collect offensive rebounds at almost the same rate (10.4 and 9.5 offensive rebounds per game, respectively).
- The Hilltoppers are 5-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Bulldogs are 2-1 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Both teams tend to win the rebounding battle. Western Kentucky records an average rebounding margin of +7.1 rebounds per game. Louisiana Tech averages a margin of +1.5 rebounds.