The Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (3-2) are double-digit, 10-point favorites against the Gardner-Webb Runnin' Bulldogs (0-0) on Thursday, December 10, 2020 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup airs on ESP+. The point total for the matchup is set at 66.5.
Western Kentucky vs Gardner-Webb Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Western Kentucky Leaders
- Taveion Hollingsworth leads the Hilltoppers in scoring, racking up 18.4 points per game.
- Dayvion McKnight leads the team with 3.2 assists a game and Charles Bassey paces the squad with 11.2 rebounds per outing.
- The 1.6 three-pointers Luke Frampton hits per game are a team-high mark for the Hilltoppers.
- Josh Anderson leads the team with 2.2 steals per game. Bassey collects 4.0 blocks a game to pace Western Kentucky.
- Jaheam Cornwall scored 13.1 points per game and averaged 3.3 assists per game last season.
- Ludovic Dufeal pulled down 5.2 rebounds per game.
- Cornwall had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He knocked down 2.7 shots from deep per game.
- Cornwall grabbed 0.8 steals per game. Dufeal collected 2.2 blocks a contest.
- Last year, the 76.6 points per game the Hilltoppers put up were 5.6 more points than the Runnin' Bulldogs allowed (71).
- Western Kentucky finished with a 10-0 record against the spread and a 14-5 record overall last season when scoring 71 points or more.
- Gardner-Webb compiled a record of 2-3 against the spread and 0-8 overall last season when allowing more than 76.6 points.
- The Runnin' Bulldogs put up an average of 72.4 points per game last year, only 0.4 more points than the 72 the Hilltoppers gave up to opponents.
- Gardner-Webb went 6-0 against the spread and 12-5 overall when it scored more than 72 points last season.
- Western Kentucky finished 8-3 against the spread and 7-6 overall when it allowed more than 72.4 points last season.
- The Hilltoppers totaled 137 more points than their opponents last season (4.6 per game on average), and the Runnin' Bulldogs scored 46 more points than their opponents (1.4 per game).
- The Hilltoppers and the Runnin' Bulldogs rebounded at around the same clip, averaging 30.9 and 32.2 boards per game last season, respectively.
- When Gardner-Webb earned the rebounding advantage they were 6-3 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Western Kentucky was 8-7.
- The Hilltoppers and the Runnin' Bulldogs were evenly matched on the offensive glass last season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (7.3 and 8.2 offensive boards per game, respectively).
- The Runnin' Bulldogs were 4-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Hilltoppers were 9-6 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Western Kentucky recorded an average rebounding margin of -2.1 rebounds per game, and Gardner-Webb averaged a margin of +0.4 rebounds.