The Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (8-2) are 6-point favorites as they look to extend a six-game winning streak when they visit the Charlotte 49ers (4-4) on Saturday, January 2, 2021 at Halton Arena. The game airs at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup's over/under is set at 132.5.
Western Kentucky vs Charlotte Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Western Kentucky and Charlotte
Western Kentucky and Charlotte Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 6+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Western Kentucky Leaders
- The Hilltoppers points and rebounds leader is Charles Bassey. He scores 16.9 points per game and adds 11.4 rebounds.
- The team is led in assists by Dayvion McKnight's 3.6 per game.
- The 2.3 three-pointers Luke Frampton knocks down per game are a team-high mark for the Hilltoppers.
- Josh Anderson leads the team with 2.0 steals per game. Bassey collects 3.3 blocks an outing to pace Western Kentucky.
- The 49ers leader in scoring is Jahmir Young with 19.4 points per game. He also adds 5.8 rebounds per game and 2.9 assists per game.
- The 49ers leaders in rebounds and assists are Milos Supica (6.4 rebounds per game) and Jordan Shepherd (2.9 assists per game).
- The 49ers are led by Young from long distance -- he connects on 2.0 shots from deep per game.
- Young leads the Hilltoppers with 2.0 steals per game and Anzac Rissetto is their top shot blocker with 0.8 blocks per game.
Western Kentucky vs Charlotte: Last 4 Meetings
The Hilltoppers have a 3-1 record in the last four matchups against the 49ers. The 49ers have covered the spread more often than not against the Hilltoppers, holding a 2-1 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
Western Kentucky vs Charlotte (Last 4 Games)
- The Hilltoppers put up 76.4 points per game, 14.0 more points than the 62.4 the 49ers give up.
- When Western Kentucky totals more than 62.4 points, it is 8-1 overall and 6-0 against the spread.
- When Charlotte allows more than 76.4 points, it is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall.
- The 49ers' 65.6 points per game are 6.5 fewer points than the 72.1 the Hilltoppers allow to opponents.
- Charlotte is 1-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall when it scores more than 72.1 points.
- Western Kentucky has an ATS record of 5-3 and a 6-2 record overall when its opponents score more than 65.6 points.
- The Hilltoppers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 43 points this season (4.3 points per game on average), and the 49ers have put up 26 more points than their opponents on the year (3.2 per game).
- The Hilltoppers average 37.8 rebounds per game, outrebounding the 49ers by 6.8 boards per contest.
- The Hilltoppers are 6-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The 49ers are 2-0 when they lose the rebounding advantage.
- The Hilltoppers grab 11.1 offensive rebounds per game, more than the 49ers by 4.3 rebounds per game.
- The Hilltoppers are 5-1 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The 49ers are 1-1 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Rebounding has been a pillar for both teams this year. Western Kentucky records an average rebounding margin of +6.9 rebounds per game. Charlotte averages a margin of +1.2 rebounds.