A pair of hot teams meet when the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (7-2) visit the Charlotte 49ers (4-3) on Friday, January 1, 2021 at 4:00 PM ET. The 49ers are 7-point underdogs and will try to keep their five-game win streak allive against the Hilltoppers, who have won five straight. The matchup has a point total of 134.
Western Kentucky vs Charlotte Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Western Kentucky and Charlotte
Western Kentucky and Charlotte Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 7+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Western Kentucky Leaders
- Charles Bassey leads the Hilltoppers in scoring (17.8 points per game) and rebounding (11.4 rebounds per game).
- The team is led in assists by Dayvion McKnight's 3.3 per game.
- Luke Frampton is the top three-point shooter for the Hilltoppers, connecting on 2.2 per game.
- The Hilltoppers steals leader is Josh Anderson, who collects 1.9 per game. Bassey leads the team averaging 3.6 blocks an outing.
- Jahmir Young outpaced his teammates on the 49ers scoring front by putting up 18.9 points per game. He adds 5.7 rebounds and 2.9 assists per game this season.
- Milos Supica's 6.6 rebounds per game and Jhery Matos' 2.9 assists per game put them in the top spots on the 49ers rebounds and assists leaderboards.
- Young hits a team-high 1.9 three-pointers per game for the 49ers.
- The 49ers leaders in steals and blocks are Matos (1.4 steals per game) and Anzac Rissetto (0.9 blocks per game).
Western Kentucky vs Charlotte: Last 3 Meetings
The Hilltoppers have a 2-1 record in the last three games with the 49ers. The Hilltoppers and the 49ers have a tied 1-1 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
Western Kentucky vs Charlotte (Last 3 Games)
- The 77.4 points per game the Hilltoppers record are 15.7 more points than the 49ers give up (61.7).
- Western Kentucky is 7-1 overall and 6-0 against the spread when scoring more than 61.7 points.
- Charlotte is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when allowing more than 77.4 points.
- The 49ers put up an average of 66 points per game, 7.1 fewer points than the 73.1 the Hilltoppers give up.
- Charlotte has put together a 1-0 ATS record and a 2-0 overall record in games it scores more than 73.1 points.
- Western Kentucky has a 6-2 record overall and an ATS record of 5-3 in games when its opponents score more than 66 points.
- The Hilltoppers have totaled 39 more points than their opponents this season (4.3 per game on average), and the 49ers have scored 30 more points than their opponents (4.3 per game).
- The Hilltoppers average 38.7 rebounds per game, outrebounding the 49ers by 7.3 boards per contest.
- The Hilltoppers are 6-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The 49ers are 1-0 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Hilltoppers average 11.9 offensive boards per game, outgaining the 49ers by 4.9 rebounds per contest.
- The Hilltoppers are 5-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The 49ers are 1-1 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Both teams thrive on the boards. Western Kentucky records an average rebounding margin of +7.5 rebounds per game. Charlotte averages a margin of +1.7 rebounds.