The Robert Morris Colonials (1-0) are big, 24.5-point underdogs against the No. 11 West Virginia Mountaineers (4-1) at WVU Coliseum on Wednesday, December 9, 2020. The game starts at 7:00 PM ET on ESP+. The matchup's point total is 139.5.
West Virginia vs Robert Morris Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
West Virginia Leaders
- The Mountaineers points and rebounds leader is Derek Culver. He scores 15.8 points per game and adds 11.3 rebounds.
- Miles McBride paces the team with 3.8 assists per game.
- Sean McNeil knocks down 2.0 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Mountaineers.
- Gabe Osabuohien leads the team with 1.0 steal per game. Culver collects 1.8 blocks an outing to pace West Virginia.
Robert Morris Leaders
- AJ Bramah averaged 13.4 points per game last season while also adding 8.2 rebounds.
- Dante Treacy averaged 4.5 assists per game.
- Jon Williams had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago, making 1.6 shots from deep per game.
- Treacy grabbed 1.3 steals per game. Kahliel Spear averaged 0.8 blocks a game.
- Last season, the Mountaineers put up 70.3 points per contest, just 3.2 more points than the 67.1 the Colonials gave up to opponents.
- When West Virginia put up more than 67.1 points last season, it put together a record of 9-0-1 against the spread and 15-3 overall.
- Robert Morris went 2-8 against the spread and 2-9 overall last season when giving up more than 70.3 points.
- The Colonials averaged 7.4 more points per game last year (69.8) than the Mountaineers gave up (62.4).
- Robert Morris went 13-0 against the spread and 18-5 overall when it scored more than 62.4 points last season.
- West Virginia's record was 0-7-1 against the spread and 3-5 overall when it allowed its opponents to score more than 69.8 points last season.
- The Mountaineers totaled 244 more points than their opponents last season (7.9 per game on average), and the Colonials scored 93 more points than their opponents (2.7 per game).
- The Mountaineers averaged 37.8 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Colonials by 7.4 boards per contest last season.
- The Mountaineers were 12-9-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Colonials were 4-9 when they lost the rebounding battle.
- The Mountaineers averaged 13.7 offensive boards per game, more than the Colonials by 5.1 rebounds per contest last season.
- The Mountaineers were 11-10-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Colonials were 7-5 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- The Mountaineers found regular success on the glass with an average rebounding margin of +8.1 rebounds per game, and the Colonials struggled in comparison, averaging a margin of -0.9.