The No. 14 West Virginia Mountaineers (8-3) visit the Oklahoma State Cowboys (7-2) in a matchup of Big 12 teams at Gallagher-Iba Arena, beginning at 9:00 PM ET on Monday, January 4, 2021. The Mountaineers are 2-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under of 142.5 points.
West Virginia vs Oklahoma State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for West Virginia and Oklahoma State
West Virginia and Oklahoma State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
West Virginia Leaders
- Miles McBride leads the Mountaineers in scoring (14.8 points per game) and assisting (4.1 assists per game).
- West Virginia is led in rebounds by Derek Culver's 9.5 per game.
- Sean McNeil leads the Mountaineers with a team-high 1.7 made three-pointers per game.
- West Virginia's steals leader is McBride, who grabs 1.8 per game. Culver leads the team averaging 1.1 blocks a game.
Oklahoma State Leaders
- Isaac Likekele grabs 8.1 rebounds per game, 3.7 assists per game, and 10.9 points per game, putting him in the top spot on the Cowboys in both rebounds and assists.
- Cade Cunningham scores 18.7 points per game to pace Oklahoma State.
- Bryce Williams leads the Cowboys in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.5 made threes per game.
- Oklahoma State's Williams has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.8 per game and Cunningham is first in blocks with 0.9 per game.
West Virginia vs Oklahoma State: Last 4 Meetings
West Virginia and Oklahoma State have split their last four matchups 2-2. The Mountaineers have covered the spread more often than not against the Cowboys, holding a 2-0 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
West Virginia vs Oklahoma State (Last 4 Games)
- The Mountaineers average 74.3 points per contest, only 3.3 more points than the 71 the Cowboys allow their opponents.
- West Virginia has a 5-2 record overall and a 5-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 71 points.
- Oklahoma State is 2-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall when giving up more than 74.3 points.
- The Cowboys score an average of 77.3 points per game, 9.1 more points than the 68.2 the Mountaineers allow to opponents.
- Oklahoma State is 6-0 against the spread and 6-2 overall when it scores more than 68.2 points.
- West Virginia's record is 0-2 overall and 1-1 against the spread when it allows more than 77.3 points to its opponents.
- The Mountaineers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 67 points this season (6.1 points per game on average), and the Cowboys have put up 57 more points than their opponents on the year (6.3 per game).
- The Mountaineers and the Cowboys are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (39.4 and 40.9 boards per game, respectively).
- The Cowboys are 4-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Mountaineers are 0-2 when they lose the rebounding battle
- The Mountaineers average 14.1 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Cowboys by two rebounds per contest.
- When the Mountaineers grab the most offensive rebounds they are 6-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Cowboys are 3-0.
- Both teams thrive on the boards. West Virginia records an average rebounding margin of +4.7 rebounds per game. Oklahoma State averages a margin of +four rebounds.