The Northeastern Huskies (1-4) will try to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the No. 9 West Virginia Mountaineers (7-2) on Tuesday, December 29, 2020 at WVU Coliseum as heavy, 18-point underdogs. The game airs at 2:00 PM ET on ESP+. The point total is set at 136 for the matchup.
West Virginia vs Northeastern Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for West Virginia and Northeastern
West Virginia and Northeastern Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 18+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
West Virginia Leaders
- Miles McBride leads the Mountaineers in scoring (15.4 points per game) and assisting (4.0 assists per game).
- West Virginia's rebounding leader is Derek Culver, who grabs 10.6 per game.
- The Mountaineers are led by Sean McNeil from beyond the arc -- he connects on 2.0 shots from deep per game.
- West Virginia's steals leader is McBride, who grabs 1.8 per game. Culver leads the team averaging 1.2 blocks an outing.
- The Huskies go-to guy, Tyson Walker, leads the team in both scoring (17.0 points per game) and assists (5.6 assists per game).
- Shaquille Walters' 7.2 rebounds per game paces Northeastern's rebounding effort. He also adds 9.2 points per game.
- Jahmyl Telfort leads the Huskies with a team-high 2.5 made three-pointers per game.
- Northeastern's Walker has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 2.2 per game and Chris Doherty is first in blocks with 0.4 per game.
- The Mountaineers record 74.8 points per contest, only 0.2 more points than the 74.6 the Huskies allow their opponents.
- West Virginia has a 4-1 record overall and a 4-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 74.6 points.
- When Northeastern allows more than 74.8 points, it is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- The Huskies' 66.6 points per game are only 2.7 fewer points than the 69.3 the Mountaineers give up to opponents.
- Northeastern has put together a 1-1 overall record and a 1-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 69.3 points.
- West Virginia is 3-1 against the spread and 3-2 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 66.6 points.
- The Mountaineers have totaled 49 more points than their opponents this season (5.5 per game on average), while the Huskies have been out-scored by 40 total points (eight per game average differential).
- The Mountaineers average 40.3 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Huskies by 7.1 boards per contest.
- The Mountaineers are 5-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Huskies are 1-2 when they lose the battle on the glass.
- The Mountaineers average 15.1 offensive boards per game, more than the Huskies by 6.9 rebounds per contest.
- The Mountaineers are 5-2 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Huskies are 2-2 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- West Virginia records an average rebounding margin of +5.4 rebounds per game, and Northeastern averages a margin of -2.2 rebounds.