The No. 11 West Virginia Mountaineers (4-1) are favored by 8.5 points against the North Texas Mean Green (1-2) on Friday, December 11, 2020 at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup airs on ESP+. The point total for the matchup is set at 64.
West Virginia vs North Texas Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for West Virginia and North Texas
West Virginia and North Texas Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 8.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
West Virginia Leaders
- Derek Culver leads the Mountaineers in points and rebounds. He contributes 15.8 points per game while adding 11.3 rebounds.
- Miles McBride paces the team with 3.8 assists per game.
- Sean McNeil makes 2.0 threes per game to lead the Mountaineers.
- Gabe Osabuohien leads the team with 1.0 steal per game. Culver collects 1.8 blocks a contest to pace West Virginia.
North Texas Leaders
- Zachary Simmons holds the top Mean Green spot in two categories: scoring (12.3 points per game) and rebounding (8.7 rebounds per game).
- Javion Hamlet holds the title of North Texas assist leader, dishing out 6.7 assists per game this season.
- James Reese knocks down a team-high 2.3 three-pointers per game for the Mean Green.
- Terence Lewis II is at the top of North Texas' steals hierarchy with 1.7 steals per game and Larry Wise leads the squad in blocks with 0.5 per game.
- The Mountaineers put up 77.8 points per game, 11.1 more points than the 66.7 the Mean Green allow.
- When West Virginia totals more than 66.7 points, it is 4-1 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
- North Texas has a 0-0 record against the spread and a 0-0 record overall when allowing more than 77.8 points.
- The Mean Green score an average of 77.7 points per game, 5.9 more points than the 71.8 the Mountaineers give up to opponents.
- In games when it scores more than 71.8 points, North Texas is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall.
- West Virginia is 1-0 against the spread and 0-1 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 77.7 points.
- The Mountaineers have totaled 30 more points than their opponents this season (six per game on average), and the Mean Green have scored 33 more points than their opponents (11 per game).
- The Mountaineers and the Mean Green rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 40.6 and 37.7 boards per game, respectively.
- When West Virginia earns the rebounding advantage they are 3-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, North Texas is 0-2.
- The Mountaineers average 14.8 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Mean Green by 5.5 rebounds per contest.
- The Mountaineers are 4-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Mean Green are 0-1 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Both teams tend to win the rebounding battle. West Virginia records an average rebounding margin of +5.2 rebounds per game. North Texas averages a margin of +3.7 rebounds.