Evan Cole leads the Utah Valley Wolverines (1-4) into a matchup against the Weber State Wildcats (3-3) after scoring 31 points in a 75-67 loss to Utah. The Wildcats are 6-point favorites in the matchup on Saturday, January 2, 2021, which tips off at 4:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 148.5.
Weber State vs Utah Valley Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Weber State and Utah Valley
Weber State and Utah Valley Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 6+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Weber State Leaders
- Isiah Brown leads the Wildcats scoring 19.7 points per game.
- Weber State is led in rebounding by Michal Kozak's 6.2 rebounds per game and assisting by Seikou Sisoho Jawara's 3.5 assists per game .
- The 2.0 three-pointers Brown hits per game are a team-high mark for the Wildcats.
- Dillon Jones leads the team with 2.3 steals per game. Kozak collects 1.5 blocks an outing to pace the Wildcats.
Utah Valley Leaders
- The Wolverines leader in scoring is Jamison Overton with 19.7 points per game. He also adds 4.7 rebounds per game and 2.7 assists per game.
- Fardaws Aimaq (14.5 rebounds per game) and Trey Woodbury (5.5 assists per game) are the Utah Valley leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Woodbury leads the Wolverines in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.0 made threes per game.
- The Wolverines leaders in steals and blocks are Overton (2.3 steals per game) and Aimaq (1.5 blocks per game).
Weber State vs Utah Valley: Last 2 Meetings
Weber State and Utah Valley have a tied 1-1 record in their last two head-to-head matchups. The Wildcats have beat the spread more often than not against the Wolverines, holding a 1-0 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
Weber State vs Utah Valley (Last 2 Games)
- The 79.5 points the Wildcats average per game are only 0.9 fewer points than the Wolverines allow (80.4).
- Weber State has a 3-0 record overall and a 1-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 80.4 points.
- Utah Valley is 0-3 overall and 0-3 against the spread in games when it gives up more than 79.5 points.
- The Wolverines average only 1.3 more points per game (73) than the Wildcats give up to opponents (71.7).
- When it puts up more than 71.7 points, Utah Valley is 0-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- Weber State has an ATS record of 0-2 and a 1-2 record overall when its opponents score more than 73 points.
- The Wildcats have out-scored their opponents by a total of 47 points this season (7.8 points per game on average), and opponents of the Wolverines have out-scored them by 37 more points on the year (7.4 per game).
- The Wildcats and the Wolverines are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 34.3 and 35.4 rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Wolverines are 1-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Wildcats are 0-3 when they lose the battle on the glass
- The Wildcats average 7.3 offensive boards per game, -2.1 rebounds fewer than the Wolverines.
- When the Wolverines grab the most offensive rebounds they are 0-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Wildcats are 0-3.
- Rebounding margin is a weakness for Weber State with a mark of -3.5 rebounds per game. Utah Valley routinely has an advantage on the boards, averaging a margin of +0.8.