The Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (0-3) are 6.5-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Western Carolina Catamounts (3-1) on Sunday, December 6, 2020 at Ramsey Center. The contest airs at 12:00 PM ET.
Western Carolina vs Tennessee Tech Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Western Carolina and Tennessee Tech
Western Carolina and Tennessee Tech Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 6.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Western Carolina Leaders
- The Catamounts rebounds and assists leader is Mason Faulkner. He pulls down 7.7 rebounds and racks up 5.0 assists per game.
- The squad is led in scoring by Matt Halvorsen's 18.0 points per game.
- Halvorsen averages 3.8 made threes per game to pace the Catamounts.
- Western Carolina's steals leader is Travion McCray, who averages 1.8 per game. Xavier Cork leads the team averaging 2.5 blocks an outing.
Tennessee Tech Leaders
- Keishawn Davidson's excellent showing this season give him the top spot on the Golden Eagles scoring and assists leaderboards with 12.3 points per game and 3.7 assists per game.
- Amadou Sylla collects all of the boards and is the Tennessee Tech leader in rebounds, getting 6.7 per game.
- Shandon Goldman averages 1.0 made three per game to pace the Golden Eagles.
- Sylla is a defensive force for Tennessee Tech, leading the team in both steals (1.0 per game) and blocks (1.3 per game).
Western Carolina vs Tennessee Tech: Last Meeting
Western Carolina vs Tennessee Tech (Last 1 Games)
- The Catamounts put up 8.5 more points per game (85.2) than the Golden Eagles give up (76.7).
- Western Carolina has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 3-0 record overall when scoring more than 76.7 points.
- Tennessee Tech has a 0-1 record against the spread and a 0-1 record overall when allowing more than 85.2 points.
- The Golden Eagles put up an average of 53.7 points per game, 16.5 fewer points than the 70.2 the Catamounts give up to opponents.
- Tennessee Tech has put together a 0-0 ATS record and a 0-0 overall record in games it scores more than 70.2 points.
- Western Carolina is 3-0 against the spread and 3-1 overall when it gives up more than 53.7 points.
- The Catamounts have out-scored their opponents by a total of 60 points this season (15 points per game on average), and opponents of the Golden Eagles have out-scored them by 69 more points on the year (23 per game).
- The Catamounts and the Golden Eagles are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (39.5 and 36.7 boards per game, respectively).
- The Catamounts are 1-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Golden Eagles are 0-1 when they lose the battle on the glass.
- The Catamounts and the Golden Eagles grab offensive rebounds at nearly the same rate (10 and 9.7 offensive rebounds per game, respectively).
- The Catamounts are 0-0 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Golden Eagles are 0-2 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Western Carolina finds nightly success on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +3.7 rebounds per game. Tennessee Tech struggles in comparison averaging a margin of -0.6.