The Seattle U Redhawks (3-2) visit the Washington Huskies (0-3) as 6.5-point favorites after Darrion Trammell racked up 32 points in the Redhawks 80-75 loss to Long Beach State. The matchup is at 11:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 9, 2020. The matchup has an over/under set at 65 points.
Washington vs Seattle U Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Washington and Seattle U
Washington and Seattle U Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 6.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Huskies points and assists leader is Quade Green. He averages 19.5 points per game and records 4.0 assists.
- Nate Roberts paces the squad with 8.0 rebounds per game.
- Green knocks down 2.5 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Huskies.
- Hameir Wright leads Washington in both blocks and steals, averaging 2.5 blocks and 2.5 steals per game.
Seattle U Leaders
- Trammell has the top spot on the Redhawks scoring and assist lists, tallying 18.8 points and 5.7 assists per game.
- Kobe Williamson's 6.8 rebounds per game paces Seattle U's rebounding effort. He also adds 6.0 points per game.
- Riley Grigsby makes more threes per game than any other member of the Redhawks, averaging 2.7 treys per game.
- The Redhawks leaders in steals and blocks are Trammell (1.8 steals per game) and Williamson (1.3 blocks per game).
Washington vs Seattle U: Last 2 Meetings
The Huskies are 2-0 against the Redhawks in the last two meetings between the two teams. The Huskies have beat the spread more often than not against the Redhawks, holding a 1-0 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
Washington vs Seattle U (Last 2 Games)
- The Huskies record 15.3 fewer points per game (52) than the Redhawks allow (67.3).
- Washington has a 0-0 record overall and a 0-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 67.3 points.
- Seattle U is 3-2 overall and 2-1 against the spread when giving up more than 52 points.
- The Redhawks score an average of 69.3 points per game, only two fewer points than the 71.3 the Huskies give up.
- Seattle U has put together a 2-0 ATS record and a 3-1 overall record in games it scores more than 71.3 points.
- Washington is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall when it allows more than 69.3 points.
- The Huskies have a negative point differential on the season (-58 total points, -19.3 per game), while the Redhawks have scored just 12 more points than their opponents (two per game).
- The Huskies and the Redhawks rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 31.7 and 33.3 boards per game, respectively.
- The Redhawks are 1-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Huskies are 0-3 when they lose the rebounding battle
- The Huskies average 9.7 offensive rebounds per game, -1 rebounds less than the Redhawks.
- When the Redhawks grab the most offensive rebounds they are 3-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Huskies are 0-2.
- Rebounding has been a sore spot for both squads this year. The Huskies record an average rebounding margin of -16.0 rebounds per game, and the Redhawks average a margin of -1.7 rebounds.